or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rick Owens
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rick Owens - Page 2

post #16 of 197
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
please. just remember that one time you wore shorts with those shoes and socks and thought it looked good and thus posted it online.

this will be like that, only this time sw&d will be mocking you forever instead of mc

Dude it's the Internet. Lighten up. I don't care what some 45 year old from England thinks just like I don't care what some queer 19 year old from Scottsdale thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post
moo in cutoff shorts down past his knees and rick owen moon boots with the tongue stopping just below his knee.
i think it would be legendary.



Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
mr. moo

what he means when he says legendary is not the good kind of legendary for you.

just so you know

BUZZKILLLLLLL
post #17 of 197
Rick Owens pros:

What model is this? The thread I stole it from said something about high neck, but google search really isn't showing much. It's not the Intarsia.

post #18 of 197
moo please. if you actually thought that you would not be and not haev been so defensive about it. you think they'll have intarsia in the sale?
post #19 of 197
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
moo please. if you actually thought that you would not be and not haev been so defensive about it.


you think they'll have intarsia in the sale?

I never got the defensive argument...

So in real life, if you like clothing or a movie or a food, and someone says "I don't like that"... do you just roll over and agree so as not to be "defensive"?
post #20 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post
Rick Owens pros: What model is this? The thread I stole it from said something about high neck, but google search really isn't showing much. It's not the Intarsia.
It's called Rick's Jacket, he changed the model for this season too, looks kinda stupid with the neck clasp http://www.deepinsideinc.com/item.php?id=18744 Here's the classic model, keep in mind there are zippered pockets on the forearms, kind of an obnoxious "feature"
post #21 of 197
^^^
Thank you sir. The new collar is awful .
post #22 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
I never got the defensive argument... So in real life, if you like clothing or a movie or a food, and someone says "I don't like that"... do you just roll over and agree so as not to be "defensive"?
no. you just dont care what they think and you allow for the possibility for somebody to disagree with you, yet still believe in what you like. i believe in mc talk it is de gustibus non est disputandum im going to take the logic a step further for you. when you dont care it means you dont care whether or not you reply back ppl get overly defensive when they're insecure about themselves ^ is that mike lowrey
post #23 of 197
Actually, has anyone handled the current season leathers? How is the spring summer lamb one? It looks kinda "papery" in pictures
post #24 of 197
I think kunk said it felt rather insubstantial for the price.
post #25 of 197
cant wait to kop some rick leathers... gonna wear them oversized with my dior 28cm and OMG tshirts + mickey sneakers. gonna look so sick.
post #26 of 197
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
no. you just dont care what they think and you allow for the possibility for somebody to disagree with you, yet still believe in what you like. i believe in mc talk it is de gustibus non est disputandum

im going to take the logic a step further for you. when you dont care it means you dont care whether or not you reply back

ppl get overly defensive when they're insecure about themselves

^ is that mike lowrey

So by replying "I disagree" it made me defensive? Or that I replied back a lot?
post #27 of 197
According to the preview pics, the things appear to be from previous seasons. I will be kopping the trainers and may be a pair of boots. If there are air cut jeans, I'll also kop. I have been waiting for this sale.
post #28 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
So by replying "I disagree" it made me defensive? Or that I replied back a lot?

You're probably the worst person, ever.
post #29 of 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulansauce View Post
You're probably the worst person, ever.

That's mean spirited.

Didn't your grandma teach you up that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Now take it back.
post #30 of 197
Moo Rick pony hair
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Rick Owens