or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Herring Shoes - Experiences?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Herring Shoes - Experiences? - Page 5

post #61 of 319
I do doubt it, Geoff.
post #62 of 319
Alright, "need" is a term that gets abused quite a lot here. "Want" would be more appropriate, I suppose. Having no boots at all in my rotation, I *could* justifiably say that I "need" to blow some money on a pair...
post #63 of 319
Has anyone bought their polished premier shoe trees? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose of a shoe tree if its not absorbent?

Not thinking of buying them, just curious...
post #64 of 319
great company to deal with...
would definately buy from them again
post #65 of 319
bump to avoid another thread....
since Herrings uses UPS, any comments on UK to US delivery? any additional UPS fee? custom/duties? Thanks...
post #66 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post
bump to avoid another thread.... since Herrings uses UPS, any comments on UK to US delivery? any additional UPS fee? custom/duties? Thanks...
I ordered a pair of Herring Hawkshead boots. Use the AAAC discount code and you can get a free shoe tree with each pair of shoes you order! Also, there were no fees on delivery. The price I paid at checkout was the total price I ended up paying. Also, the shoes look great!
post #67 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I ordered a pair of Herring Hawkshead boots. Use the AAAC discount code and you can get a free shoe tree with each pair of shoes you order! Also, there were no fees on delivery. The price I paid at checkout was the total price I ended up paying.
]
Thanks....do I need to open an AAAC (arggh) acct for the code? limited time offer? btw, boots look great, that's a damn good packaging!!
post #68 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post
Thanks....do I need to open an AAAC (arggh) acct for the code? limited time offer? btw, boots look great, that's a damn good packaging!!

I don't believe you need to open an AAAC account, but the code is HSAB. The shoes need to be non-sale priced and over £100.

Hope this helps!
post #69 of 319
When will they get Herring Shakespeare back in the store?
post #70 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post

I don't believe you need to open an AAAC account, but the code is HSAB. The shoes need to be non-sale priced and over £100.

Hope this helps!

Does this code apply to anyone? Does it have an expiry date at all? It'st just for free shoe trees? Anything else? I live outside the U.K.--does that matter?

Thank you for any additional information.
post #71 of 319
I bought their Ilford chukkas last month. Although they are not as great as C&J's I still like them. Good customer service too.
post #72 of 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitMyself View Post
Does this code apply to anyone? Does it have an expiry date at all? It'st just for free shoe trees? Anything else? I live outside the U.K.--does that matter?

Thank you for any additional information.

I didn't even enter a code, just put a comment that I found Herring through AAAC and they gave me a free pair of trees. I'm the US too.
post #73 of 319
Excellent store! Great customer service.
post #74 of 319
Ordered a pair of Cheaney Gielgud's in antique brown on Monday, UPS estimates delivery tomorrow (Friday). Their shipping from England is faster than a lot of sellers here in the states!

I am quite pleased with how quickly the order shipped, and eagerly await my shoes
post #75 of 319
Shipping is very quick indeed. I purchased shoes on a Friday and received them on Monday...in Canada!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Herring Shoes - Experiences?