or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Tiffany recall
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tiffany recall

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Figured this fits under "fine living"... Better take that $195 sterling rattle away from baby.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml06/06563.html
post #2 of 17
Good thing my mom bought the "man in the moon" one for my niece instead.

You give baby a sterling rattle because sterling is a natural antiseptic.
post #3 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
You give baby a sterling rattle because sterling is a natural antiseptic.

I'm sure that's why people give their babies $195 sterling rattles.
post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
I'm sure that's why people give their babies $195 sterling rattles.

It's certainly one reason.
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
It's certainly one reason.

Or at least one way to justify it.
post #6 of 17
It could also be that rattles are the kind of thing that corny ass parents keep around.. my mom may still have one of mine - I'm 25.
post #7 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik
It could also be that rattles are the kind of thing that corny ass parents keep around.. my mom may still have one of mine - I'm 25.

I'm 25 too and I don't think I even had a rattle. Maybe that's why I resent the $195 rattle :shrug: When I have a kid I'm going to get him a plastic rattle that says "my kid can beat up kids with sterling rattles".
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
I'm 25 too and I don't think I even had a rattle. Maybe that's why I resent the $195 rattle :shrug: When I have a kid I'm going to get him a plastic rattle that says "my kid can beat up kids with sterling rattles".
Sterling cane heads can kill.
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Sterling cane heads can kill.

My baby will kill with his bare hands.
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
My baby will kill with his bare hands.

No wonder you'd be loth to pay $195 for a sterling rattle.
post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
No wonder you'd be loth to pay $195 for a sterling rattle.

Good point.
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by odoreater
My baby will kill with his bare hands.

My baby will hire your baby to do his dirty work, then write off the expense as a tax dodge. Then he'll use the savings to buy a sterling rattle.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
My baby will hire your baby to do his dirty work, then write off the expense as a tax dodge. Then he'll use the savings to buy a sterling rattle.

My baby will take the money he earned from your baby (and similarly situated babies) and buy the company that makes the sterling baby rattles so that he can take in all the suckers and be "legit" at the same time. He will run said company from the back room of a strip club on Route 4.
post #14 of 17
My baby would use all of your respective $195 sterlin baby rattles to seduce your wives
post #15 of 17
I guess I'm glad I sprung for the Pratesi bear instead.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Tiffany recall