The sign. Now. Lift later. Lol.
No no bimmer. Just a nice specimen of the best M5 to share.
The only thing I've been digging for on the miata forums is dynos showing mid range hp/tq differences between the USDM and EUDM/JDM intake manifold after a tune and Megasquirt 3 ECU and whether the stock USDM ECU can handle the increased airflow from the EUDM/JDM manifold. They usually go for like 700 bucks here, but I found a few shipped for 300 in the UK.
My grandparents were born in India. So were my parents. So was I.
The vast majority of people living in Boston weren't born there. Neither were their parents. Now if you go towards Medford, Somerville, Charlestown, Roxbury, Dorchester, etc...
Aftermarket ecu's can be tuned for it and stock ones can often be flashed for it. The advantage of the fuel is you don't have to pull timing to avoid detonation which kinda defeats the purpose if you're building the car. I'm not doing that, so it doesn't really affect me. But the miata build I'm considering would gain 10hp or so on E85 if tuned for it all else equal. Running a race map is pretty easy if you have a megasquirt. You can switch maps without much fussing.
Few unrelated things:
1) Cam swap should be a straight swap
2) Miata's due for valve clearances and shims if necessary.
3) I need to figure out what to use as a shim tool so I don't have to fork over a stupid amount for one.
4) Plan is to swap the camshaft and run it after measuring clearances, then ordering the shims and swapping when doing the TB/WP in a bit. Going to paint the valve cover as well.
And completely unrelated...
5) I am probably studying and working harder than I ever have in my life. I can legitimately say that being a STEM double major was a joke compared to med school. Holy moly.
The crosstrek is a lifted impreza.
I like subies, but the NA offerings are pretty underpowered for anyone that likes a fun car to drive. They're good cars, but I think the lack of the WRX wagons is a big sad. Also the lack of leggie gt's is a sad, but I guess the WRX comes with better trim levels these days.
The wrx wagon and the baja turbo are probably two of my favorite 'attainable' subarus. I think a turbo baja would be an awesome car to own. There are so few of them around now though...