or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cars We Drive! - Page 1582

post #23716 of 26336
I swung by and you won't believe what happened...

Click next to find out.
post #23717 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

The sweet spot, in all seriousness, is the GT4. The 997 GT3 can be a bit punishing as a DD (even though I DD'd mine for 18 months), and while the other 911's are great cars, they're not as special. The GT4 shoots the gap quite nicely

$150k for the only one we have for sale locally foo.gif
post #23718 of 26336

Auto body shops hate this one trick!

post #23719 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

How reliable/unreliable are wranglers?


Also, this just popped up.
http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/5702467521.html

Also, where are celica's on the learning scheme of things? They're not fast but they're available in convertible trim. Just found out the all trac exists. Interesting.

How were the rsx's? I remember wanting one in high school because a kid used to have one and it looked amazing.

Are you just naming cars at random now?
post #23720 of 26336
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5692316797.html
Sharing this from Reddit, this guy is selling the hell out of this little pickup
post #23721 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

The sweet spot, in all seriousness, is the GT4. The 997 GT3 can be a bit punishing as a DD (even though I DD'd mine for 18 months), and while the other 911's are great cars, they're not as special. The GT4 shoots the gap quite nicely

You make me hate myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I swung by and you won't believe what happened...

Click next to find out.

I like the GF, curious as heck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5692316797.html
Sharing this from Reddit, this guy is selling the hell out of this little pickup

The unicorn dented Scuderia Ferrari Ranger (sorry, *anger).
Edited by ramuman - 7/27/16 at 5:56pm
post #23722 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


Are you just naming cars at random now?

 

Cars are like alphabet soup. Sometimes the alphabet says, 'OOOOOOOOOO'. 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(Peter, those are cheerios)
post #23723 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Cars are like alphabet soup. Sometimes the alphabet says, 'OOOOOOOOOO'. 


  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
(Peter, those are cheerios)
post #23724 of 26336

Did you look at the spoiler tho.

post #23725 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Did you look at the spoiler tho.

I did, but the link didn't show up on my end. A great scene either way.
post #23726 of 26336

I think GF was killed when he learned the truth.

post #23727 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1445 View Post

GF, if they manage to talk you back from the edge of violence, at the very least get them to show you this backlog and share some pics of any classics/rarities with us nerds.
Yes. This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Well, did greenfrog get arrested or what?
lurker[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Are you just naming cars at random now?
crackup[1].gif

@RTC. Wranglers are rubbish. And inefficient. But if you want to learn to wrench? A Wrangler will keep you busy. Ask how i know. . .

I half expected you to say "i know Toyota's and Nissan's are good, and you guys all dig them, but i heard the Citroens are well optioned.and a Audi from the 90's are cheap.
But Wranglers? That was left field. Even for you.tongue.gif
post #23728 of 26336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Vader View Post


@RTC. Wranglers are rubbish. And inefficient. But if you want to learn to wrench? A Wrangler will keep you busy. Ask how i know. . .

I half expected you to say "i know Toyota's and Nissan's are good, and you guys all dig them, but i heard the Citroens are well optioned.and a Audi from the 90's are cheap.
But Wranglers? That was left field. Even for you.tongue.gif

 

I think I made up for that suggestion with the celica all road, no?


Asked about wranglers because the lady has a soft spot for them, they're a ton of manuals available, and they'd be fun in the snow as well. 

 

On a serious note, this guy is entertaining bike+cash. He said 3k but it's way too much. I'd consider putting like 1-1.5k into the equation.

Thoughts on this: http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/5695813260.html


Edited by ridethecliche - 7/27/16 at 10:05pm
post #23729 of 26336
Not bad, there have been better suggestions. (Budget wise)

Wranglers are a handfull. Trust me.

A convertible Celica does not make up for it. Lol
post #23730 of 26336
...and in this episode of GF teases...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!