or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cars We Drive! - Page 1544

post #23146 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Assaulted by a ginger, riiiight

That's why I put it in quotes -- because you were not actually assaulted. You were, in fact, engaging in consensual anal sex with Evans.

Say, were his pubes as red as the hot fiery passion he exuded during the encounter? Probably a bit different than the Black Energy you're so used to receiving.

lol8[1].gif
post #23147 of 26282
Plenty of great cars in the 2-3k range to work on. The Nissan 240 still comes to mind. My friends (which is extensively modded) is a great ride.

Throwing other options of various utility - Volvo 240, Miata, Integra, etc. all totally different and they harken to my friends in HS, but all fun and great cars to learn a manual on.

Also good riddance in Evans. Dude definitely seems like a creep.
post #23148 of 26282
Rtc please just get a Miata. This discussion has spanned, what, two weeks? It's getting ridiculous quite frankly speaking.
post #23149 of 26282
Yes. Waste your money on a Miata. So we can carry on. . .

And i hope Top Gear improves.
post #23150 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Rtc please just get a Miata. This discussion has spanned, what, two weeks? It's getting ridiculous quite frankly speaking.

 

Irony.

post #23151 of 26282
8-12 to go until we hit gf level
post #23152 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


That's why I put it in quotes -- because you were not actually assaulted. You were, in fact, engaging in consensual anal sex with Evans.

Say, were his pubes as red as the hot fiery passion he exuded during the encounter? Probably a bit different than the Black Energy you're so used to receiving.

lol8[1].gif

He is employed the BBC, so I'm way too old for him. He might be more inclined to go for your childlike asian looks and public toilet experience.
post #23153 of 26282
I bit the bullet and gave my new old car a thorough workover (I mean paid someone competentto do it that is): major service with new timing belt, plugs, battery, trans, brake and steering fluid, new Brembos, new Michelins and a complete replacement of the rattly steering.

I built this into the price I paid, so now my 2012 car with only 24k miles (38km) has cost a total of $16k US.

I think about driving it when I'm not driving it. Recommended for forty-something children everywhere:

The Little Pink Dolphin-Friendly Eco-Bubble:

post #23154 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Irony.

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree.

There has been zero progress made on rtc's part over the past two weeks. I'm not saying that to dig at him. He just needs to be more decisive and start doing more research on his own.
post #23155 of 26282
PSA: Styleforum auction piece.
(X-post)

#for Brian.

With a short story. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
. Last week i had an idea, sent it to Spoo. He said "that Shit is Crazy!!!!"
The following day, i had the amazing luck of meeting Alain (pictured)at the front desk. He sat with me at a table, while i explained who Brian was to us, and what we are doing. He says "that is not an issue, we would be happy to do that. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Today, i went back in. Sadly the GTR was out doing it's thing. But the research and development team were in. The guys who prototype their badass cars, and their products that make the market. The elite of the elite. They are the coolest, most humble guys. We got together around the same table. Had a fun chat, and they all signed it for Brian. Even the international products and marketing guys got in on it. biggrin.gif
Here is the vid again of their car, the worlds most badass D1 Spec GTR:
And signed by the Development Team.



This one of a kind, virtually impossible to get, piece of JDM History belongs in a frame in any car guy's garage or living room.

Highest bid on this via pm gets it, payment made to Spoo. Will post out of Tokyo. Don't miss out on this shirt signed by some of the the Elite mechanics at TRUST.
Big thanks guys for doing this for Brian. And an extra big thanks to Alain. For making this happen. cheers.gif

(#forBrian is a charity drive led by the thrift thread members for the family of a member who has passed away, this is my offering)

Car guys unite!
Edited by Thrift Vader - 7/5/16 at 7:20am
post #23156 of 26282
^ For some reason, I want a JDM or German track car all of a sudden. I really miss my M cars. Sadly, I'm tabling the track car while I plan for a home.
post #23157 of 26282
Then grab this shirt and frame it for your home. satisfied.gif


And a budget track car. .
post #23158 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree.

There has been zero progress made on rtc's part over the past two weeks. I'm not saying that to dig at him. He just needs to be more decisive and start doing more research on his own.

I thought my suggestion for a LaFerrari would have been heeded by now. Alas, no go.

It seems like a perfectly sensible car for anyone - the hard working everyman. Rossa Corsa and the seat fits well since you aren't moving it and RTC is a happy man.
post #23159 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post

For example, I drove a Sentra and Accord in college and it made me the man that I am.

Is that how you wound up like this?
post #23160 of 26282
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepitm View Post

Is that how you wound up like this?

shog[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!