or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cars We Drive! - Page 1321

post #19801 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post


It must be hard at the top. frown.gif


Top?

 

HRoi strikes me as taking it hard while being a bottom. 

 

--

 

Oh man, this is great. Two solid HRoi joaks on one page. 

post #19802 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Imagining HRoi, the master of cock and butt secks joaks, calling his wife princess IRL:

snork%5B1%5D.gif 

Even as I read if, it sounds ironic.
post #19803 of 26291

aaaand i officially need winter tires

post #19804 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

aaaand i officially need winter tires

winter is why a 335xi will get the nod over an M-car for me. Unfortunately.



Introduced the idea of a fully-warrantied RR to the wife today. Brought it up on a train from NJ that was problematic as fuck, so I thought I could get some traction. She was swift to note that I was sitting in a seat labeled "reserved for persons with disabilities" and indeed I was acting as such by suggesting a RR for Brooklyn life.
post #19805 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post


winter is why a 335xi will get the nod over an M-car for me. Unfortunately.



Introduced the idea of a fully-warrantied RR to the wife today. Brought it up on a train from NJ that was problematic as fuck, so I thought I could get some traction. She was swift to note that I was sitting in a seat labeled "reserved for persons with disabilities" and indeed I was acting as such by suggesting a RR for Brooklyn life.


I almost crashed my left bumper pulling into my driveway that has, like, a 10 degree incline. I noped the fuck out of there and just parked on the street instead.

 

Texted my boss that I may have to WFH tomorrow :tounge:

 

Also, I see what you did there brah.

post #19806 of 26291
Dat RWD driving skills
post #19807 of 26291
I have tandem parking so I only get several inches of space on both sides before I'm in danger of hitting my neighbor's car or the concrete pillar on the other side.

It's a really tight space with very narrow margins of dat error.

😭

Can't wait to live in a place where I have garage parking or a dedicated space, like in Dallas.
post #19808 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


I almost crashed my left bumper pulling into my driveway that has, like, a 10 degree incline. I noped the fuck out of there and just parked on the street instead.
No snow tires?
post #19809 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


Can't wait to live in a place where I have garage parking or a dedicated space, like in Dallas.

You and A_Y can go cruising together.
post #19810 of 26291

GF doesn't mind roommates, but he looks forward to dedicated parking.

post #19811 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

GF doesn't mind roommates, but he looks forward to dedicated parking.

He's an interesting creature.
post #19812 of 26291
☺️
post #19813 of 26291
Now that the second dusting of snow arrived, we are finally ready for winter. CeramicPro 9H added to the Golf late last week, and we finally swapped over to the Nokians (16" wheels) this morning.

Unless we have a reason to invest $2k into the Saab's brake machinery instead of renting cars/taking cabs when absolutely necessary, I'm afraid that one is pretty well finished. frown.gif
post #19814 of 26291

Heh, I was in portland right after the blizzard on saturday. Had a bit of fun riding around on snow tires and AWD. Had a bit of an interesting time getting up a snowy hill, but just needed some speed. I was playing it too carefully and spun my tires out a little bit because I was in 1 instead of 2 when trying to go up.

 

Blizzaks ftw.

post #19815 of 26291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

No snow tires?

Not yet. I looked at buying a set of dedicated winter tires and wheels when I first got the car two months ago, but the weather has been unseasonably warm up until this point. I dun slack'd off.

I'm still on my pilot super sports shog[1].gif, so I'm going to be driving my old B5 A4 until I get some winter setup going.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!