or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cars We Drive! - Page 755

post #11311 of 14767
yeah, my assumption was rubber thanks to snow and salt.
post #11312 of 14767
Rubber. Either OEM if offered or those laser fitted Weather Tech ones.
post #11313 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

those laser fitted Weather Tech ones.

this is what I recommended and what was purchased.
post #11314 of 14767
The MB ones work well and in the fron they have special attachments when you take out the carpet ones. They snap into the floor. They will usually give you a deal when you buy the mats same day as the car, but ask for the discount at service and tell them the deal didn't offer them when you bought/;eased the car.
post #11315 of 14767

Edited by GreenFrog - 10/2/13 at 4:49pm
post #11316 of 14767
I opted for factory rubber on the A6. Should have many cars ago.
post #11317 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckwith View Post

The MB ones work well and in the fron they have special attachments when you take out the carpet ones. They snap into the floor. They will usually give you a deal when you buy the mats same day as the car, but ask for the discount at service and tell them the deal didn't offer them when you bought/;eased the car.

Those snap in matts are something I'm going to miss when I leave MB and I think I'm going to next time 'round.
post #11318 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Those snap in matts are something I'm going to miss when I leave MB and I think I'm going to next time 'round.
Yes, the MB mats are really good.

Piob, why leave MB? Also, didn't you say that the last time around?
post #11319 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Yes, the MB mats are really good.

Piob, why leave MB? Also, didn't you say that the last time around?

Yeah, I thought you were nothing but pleased with MB's service, cars, pricing, and options.
post #11320 of 14767
It's obvious.

Teh wife wants an RRS.

teacha.gif
post #11321 of 14767
rrs gets 10 mpg lol
post #11322 of 14767
I'm sure he can afford it.

Also, I was shocked at how aggressive the exhaust note is on the '14 RRS. Absolutely shocked. It's way too loud for the average trophy wife.
post #11323 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

rrs gets 10 mpg lol

i thought you were joking, but its not that far off.


then again there's nothing more baller than not caring about gas milage, kind of like some of my rich friends who have more than 4 kids because they can afford it.
post #11324 of 14767
A coworker of mine said she traded it in when I asked her and I said why. She said it was over 90 bucks to fill up and she literally got 10mpg so she got tired of it.

Personally, I fucking hate going to the gas station and drive so much 10mpg is out of the question unless it's a lambo.
post #11325 of 14767
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Yes, the MB mats are really good.

Piob, why leave MB? Also, didn't you say that the last time around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Yeah, I thought you were nothing but pleased with MB's service, cars, pricing, and options.

The pricing on the new GLs is getting to the point where I'm not sure I can mentally justify it. I have mental blocks where I can only justify so much for things. It's like shoes and how I wear AEs because I just cannot justify paying EG or JL...or even most Alden...prices.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Cars We Drive!