Link is also in my sig. Ebay stores: http://stores.ebay.com/M-McLs-Repeat-Business http://stores.ebay.com/EliteRepeat-for-Men-by-GregBigMac
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 536post #8026 of 84535/3/16 at 3:51pmpost #8027 of 84535/4/16 at 10:54am
Hey there! Selling a gorgeous Phineas Cole navy suit size 36...starting bid at $75, so jump in!
I bought this suit around 2008 from the Paul Stuart store in midtown Manhattan. Wore it through 2010, then stopped wearing suits altogether. It's been sitting in my closet since then, and I'm selling now to raise some money for a new bike.
You can view the listing here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/182118941807?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
.post #8028 of 84535/4/16 at 11:11ampost #8029 of 84535/5/16 at 4:26pmpost #8030 of 84535/6/16 at 6:15ampost #8031 of 84535/6/16 at 11:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Odradek
Ending on Sunday 15th of May.
Several Drake's ties, BNWOT. Now with price drops.
These are brand new Drake's ties, but without the Drake's label.
They do have the MD, for Michael Drake, on the tags, so they are genuine.
Drake's Orange Paisley Silk Tie - BNWOT
Drake's Purple Silk Tie with Drake's Crest - BNWOT
Drake's Silk Tie with stiletto shoes - BNWOT
Two Drake's Lightning Striped Silk Ties - BNWOT
Also, more ties...
Hermès Tie - Blue with Puppy Dog and Stars - 7784FA
Harvie & Hudson Silk Tie - Pink
Also, a very nice pair of Hiltl Corduroy Trousers. 36" waist.
Edited by Odradek - 5/6/16 at 12:16pmpost #8032 of 84535/8/16 at 8:59am
J M WESTON
ANDERSON & SHEPPARD BLAZER!
ALL AUCTIONS CLOSE ~10 PM EST -- THAT'S TONIGHT!
BLAZERS & SPORT COATS
ALL AUCTIONS END ~10 PM SUNDAY EST -- TONIGHT!!!
100 MORE ITEMS IN MY EBAY STORE
FIND THEM ALL HERE
Edited by mack11211 - 5/8/16 at 9:10ampost #8033 of 84535/8/16 at 10:24ampost #8034 of 84535/8/16 at 1:27pmpost #8035 of 84535/8/16 at 2:19pmSup guys, happy Mothers Day. While you watch the ladies get some attention today, heres a few of my favorite things ending in just about 2 hours.
NWOT Panta ties
26 Drakes ties
NWT Jackets by Cantarelli, Boglioli, Brunello Cucinelli, Stephan Schneider, Or Slow, Engineered Garments, Loro Piana, Belvest and more
Ralph Lauren southwestern embroidered denim jacket
RRL Ralph Lauren tan trucker
Mosley Tribes camouflage wayfarers
Limited Edition RRL belt (one of 200 made)
Black lizard grain Belgian Shoes
One of the nicest Brioni jackets I have ever had
Isaia silk/linen herringbone jacket
Caraceni bespoke 3 piece navy flannel suit
Polo blackwatch belt
Alexander Olch tweed belt
Late for mothers day gifts? Get her the Chanel bag she's been secretly wanting.
Versace sterling silver picture frame
Kiton 100% Cashmere navy jacket
Vintage Brooks Brothers regatta stripe jacket (looking good Louis. Feeling good, Billy Ray!)
St. Andrews double breasted solid charcoal suit
Loro Piana white spread collar shirt
Vintage S&M T - Shirt paging @DerekS
Begg 100% cashmere scarf (favorite brand of the gone but not forgotten @voxsartoria, he is missed)
Sick Persol 8117's
NWT shirts by Kiton, Borrelli, Barba, Isaia and more
Dior Homme polo
Louis Vuitton silk shirt
Rugby Ralph Lauren tweed vest
RLPL bathing suit
Hope to see you all in the winners circle tonight.post #8036 of 84535/8/16 at 4:50pmHey SF,
I have a huge auction ending tonight, of high end sport coats and ties. I will be offering crazy good shipping discounts when you buy multiple items for SF members. If you win shoot me a message after the auction has ended. All the items are at $4.99 with no reserve!
They are ending in the next 2 hours.. Heres some of the great items up for sale, Good luck!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/cpmac7/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=post #8037 of 84535/10/16 at 2:37ampost #8038 of 84535/11/16 at 9:52pm
Greetings from a first time poster!
Of possible interest to fellow SFers, I have three well-maintained used pairs of shoes for auction or sale on eBay. They are all in what I would describe as very good pre-owned condition, sizes 7.5 UK - 8.5 US. In case it's helpful, an additional photo is included below, comparing one of the Santoni f.a.m. double monks (for sale) to a similar shoe on the Church's 108 last (size 8 UK, for reference only).
Links to all three auctions can be found at http://www.ebay.com/sch/routenewton/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
The sale is currently set-up for shipping to US addresses only. Please submit any questions or bids through eBay rather than SF. Thanks for your interest!
Edited by SortofFitz - 5/11/16 at 10:33pmpost #8039 of 84535/11/16 at 11:28pmpost #8040 of 84535/12/16 at 6:15amBarbour X Adidas Baradi Jacket in black size Large.
SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Baggy Dress Shirts 2 minutes ago
- › Flawless Gucci Tom Ford era peak lapel grey herringbone sport coat... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › NEW | Eidos Napoli Brown Raw Silk Hopsack Sport Coat size EU54 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...