Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Today at 12:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 348post #5206 of 818812/12/13 at 9:49ampost #5207 of 818812/12/13 at 12:15pmpost #5208 of 818812/12/13 at 1:18pm
rag & bone [store exclusive] new with tags autumn/winter plaid shirt, size Large. Sold like 2 minutes after I posted it...
Edited by TheNeedMachine - 12/12/13 at 1:33pmpost #5209 of 818812/12/13 at 4:27pm
More donation-related items just listed! All 10-days with low starting bids. The PRL flannel is supremely awesome. See spoiler below for details on the donation.
All of these shirts end in in an hour. Additionally, because Styleforum members
@SpooPoker (here) and @capnwes (here) have generously taken upon themselves to donate 20% of my sales amounts for the next two weeks to the hospital where fellow Styleforum member @div25sec9's (here) newborn baby, Emily, awaits a heart transplant, I will also be donating 20% of my own sales for the next two weeks (including these items that end today) to these charities as an added bonus:
50% to the Children's Organ Transplant Center, a Bloomington, Indiana-based childhood organ transplant funding center
25% to CURE Childhood Cancer, an Atlanta, Georgia-based childhood cancer research and support center, and
25% to the Autism Research Institute, a San Diego, California-based childhood autism research center.
All three organizations are "four starred" by Charity Navigator, with programming efficiency rates between 80-86%. Thanks for looking, and happy bidding.
Additionally, all this stuff has 3 days left, some of it without bids, and all of it a part of the 20% donation.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #5210 of 818812/12/13 at 4:45pmpost #5211 of 818812/12/13 at 6:39pm
Just put a bunch of stuff up. CLICK HERE for all of my auctions.post #5212 of 818812/12/13 at 9:29pmpost #5213 of 818812/12/13 at 10:09pm
I posted one item of special note. Kiton Custom Diamonte Blu Super 150's DB Navy chalk stripe suit. Marked an EU54 but its a XL length and very athletic cut. with basically a drop 8 between the pants and the jacket. Link is here: RARE KITON CUSTOM Handmade Super 150s DB Navy Chalk Stripe 100% Wool Sz 44 Italypost #5214 of 818812/13/13 at 5:17ampost #5215 of 818812/13/13 at 7:01am
A few interesting pieces that went up yesterday at Koala-T-Menswear:0 Bids$9.99$20.00
Time left:6d 11h 30m0 Bids$49.99$125.00 Time left:6d 11h 30m0 Bids$24.99$60.00 Time left:6d 11h 29m0 Bids$39.99$89.99 Time left:6d 11h 29m0 Bids$24.99$60.00 Time left:6d 11h 30mpost #5216 of 818812/13/13 at 7:27am
Reminder about some great (NWT Billy Reid, INCOTEX, and Luciano Barbera) items coming up this Sunday.
Quote:Originally Posted by JackFlash
Items end Dec 15th. Thank you for looking! Some truly incredible items this week, if I don't say so myself.post #5217 of 818812/13/13 at 10:23ampost #5218 of 818812/13/13 at 1:06pmpost #5219 of 818812/13/13 at 4:56pm
These are the last items I'll be listing at Koala-T-Menswear until after the holidays*:0 Bids$19.99$40.00
Time left:4d 23h 18m0 Bids$19.99$40.00 Time left:4d 23h 23m0 Bids$19.99$40.00 Time left:4d 23h 27m0 Bids$24.99$50.00 Time left:4d 23h 33m0 Bids$24.99$50.00 Time left:4d 23h 36m0 Bids$24.99$50.00 Time left:4d 23h 41m0 Bids$24.99$50.00 Time left:4d 23h 49m0 Bids$24.99$50.00 Time left:4d 23h 54m
*THESE ARE 5 DAY AUCTIONS
Edited by Koala-T - 12/13/13 at 5:09pmpost #5220 of 818812/13/13 at 5:18pm
A little out of the ordinary, but I have an OMEGA SEAMASTER DE VILLE AUTOMATIC BLACK DIAL STAINLESS STEEL WATCH for sale on Ebay right now.
Here's a quick pic:
And here's the description from the site:DIAL & MARKERS
Dial is Omega factory original. Black in color. Glossy finish.Professionally redone.Omega factory original markers, silver in color.HANDS
Silver in color.CASE
Omega factory original. Stainless steel.
34.0 mm in size excluding the crown.
Omega factory original. Stainless steel.*CASE BACK
Omega factory original. Stainless steel.
Signed with omega Seamonster logo.
Case back #14765-1SC.*CROWN
Omega factory original. Signed! Very nice.*CRYSTAL
Brand new crystal.*MOVEMENT
Omega factory original. Automatic
Calibre #550, 17 jewels.
Serial #18278742, which dates the model back to around 1961.*BAND & BUCKLEBlack leather band and stainless steel buckle.Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or on Ebay!!
Edited by AndrewNohara - 12/13/13 at 5:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official LVC thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Margiela SS10 OG Painted Gat 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Isaia & Ermengildo Zegna Blazers Size 40 MUST SEE 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding