Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on 6/23/16 at 8:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 322post #4816 of 81209/30/13 at 12:34pmpost #4817 of 81209/30/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
Fishy how? Found out who it was via this thread, and would rather ask thru SF than eBay. That's my preference - I can't imagine why one method of contact would be better over the other. I said "appears to be" - which is why I wanted ask about the items - might be funky lighting or odd angle etc.post #4818 of 81209/30/13 at 7:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by ATLnoob
Fishy how? Found out who it was via this thread, and would rather ask thru SF than eBay. That's my preference - I can't imagine why one method of contact would be better over the other. I said "appears to be" - which is why I wanted ask about the items - might be funky lighting or odd angle etc.
My mistake . I would have just asked for the ebay I'd and member name . And then contacted the member via pm about any issues .post #4819 of 812010/1/13 at 8:59am
I have a sweet Zegna Trofeo sportcoat for sale (Eu56/US46):
I also have a bunch of sweet ties available this week: http://www.ebay.com/sch/akie003/m.htmlpost #4820 of 812010/1/13 at 10:01am
Boglioli Navy Blue Windowpane Sport Coat US 38 EUR 48
For sale is a Boglioli Navy Blue Windowpane Sportcoat in a really beautiful flannel wool. It is size 38R in US sizing, which translates to a 48R in Euro sizing. It fits slim, so be sure to check the measurements against an existing sport coat. It is a 3/2 roll button stance, with double vents and working sleeve buttons. Barchetta chest pocket and two hip patch pockets. Measurements are as follows: BOC: 29" Chest: 19" Sleeve 25.5" Shoulder: 18" Good luck and feel free to ask any questions!post #4821 of 812010/1/13 at 3:21pm
This truly cool Ronnie Hek Blue Wool Tartan Tie is about to end in the next half hour, and it would be a shame for no one to grab it. I love this tie and I want it to go to someone cool!post #4822 of 812010/1/13 at 7:06pm
9.5 M Belgian Shoes
10.5 D Alden Tassel Loaferspost #4823 of 812010/1/13 at 7:25pmpost #4824 of 812010/2/13 at 6:22ampost #4825 of 812010/2/13 at 4:04pmHi
Been a while but here goes...
This week Stunning Thick Cashmere from Brioni.
Handmade English Ties from Thomas Pink and Nick Tentis.
Jackets from Dunhill & Thomas Pink.
ALL Here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rubbishtheory/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692
With Pics Below.post #4826 of 812010/2/13 at 4:07pm
Low Starting Bid for almost new Carson Street Clothiers Gray Trousers in SZ 32
For Sale is a pair of mid-gray trousers from Carson Street Clothiers' In-house brand, that have been worn under 5 times. The inseam on the pants is 31" and it is finished with a 2" cuff. Across the waist measures 16", which translates to a 32" waist. The fit is similar to the Jcrew Bowery Slim, though these pants are much higher quality. They are made in the US, specifically Brooklyn, and retailed for over $200. Really hate to get rid of them, but changed jobs right after I bought them and have a new dress code. Please let me know if you have any questionspost #4827 of 812010/2/13 at 8:53pmpost #4828 of 812010/3/13 at 7:41pm
I have many more items for sale in my store, but here are my favorites this week. :)
Bruno Magli Dress Shoes Oxfords Leather Rubber Sole 10 M Black Made in Italy
$19.99 Starting and $29.99 Buy It Now!!!
Prada Mens Black Penny Loafers Driver 10 11 Casual Dress Shoes
$34.99 Starting and $54.99 Buy It Now!!!
Cole Haan Black Leather Casual Driving Shoes Dress Nike Air Penny Loafers Size 9 M
$19.99 Starting and $34.99 Buy It Now!!!
Brooks Brothers Bros. Black 100% Camel hair Men's 42 R Winter Sport Coat JackeT
$39.99 Starting and $54.99 Buy It Now!!!
Cole Haan City Italian Black Leather Dress Penny Loafers Shoe SZ 9 D Made Italy
$49.99 Starting and $74.99 Buy It Now!!!post #4829 of 812010/4/13 at 8:09am]http://www.ebay.com/itm/161120121818?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
for your consideration, I'm selling my Sutor Mantellassi's shoes
Edited by bachatando - 10/8/13 at 1:39pmpost #4830 of 812010/4/13 at 10:32amEnding Sunday, many of these are still sitting in the single digits (I started all the auctions under $10).
J Press tweed 46R (see measurements)
PRL vintage sport coat 39R
Big Dude Alert! Hickey Freeman 52L wool and cashmere blazer. http://www.ebay.com/itm/141077448532?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
Gorgeous Ferragamo loafers (kills me to part with these, but just don't quite fit). http://www.ebay.com/itm/141077452422?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 28 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Buxton 9 / 9.5 E WILLOW CALF 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Brexit 18 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding