Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 1:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 313
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4682 of 78789/7/13 at 9:38pmpost #4683 of 78789/8/13 at 8:29ampost #4684 of 78789/8/13 at 1:41pmpost #4685 of 78789/8/13 at 6:45pmpost #4686 of 78789/8/13 at 11:30pm
BRIONI CHARCOAL PINSTRIPE DOUBLE-BREASTED SUIT 42 R (52 R) PEAK LAPELS ITALY
For sale is my own double-breasted Brioni pinstripe suit in charcoal with peak lapels and dual vents. The size is marked 42R / 52R. The suit is 100% genuine guaranteed.
It has hardly been worn and hence shows no sign of wear at all. It has just been dry-cleaned.
The measurements are:
Sleeve length: 25" (63.5 cm)
Jacket length (w/ collar): 32 1/8" (81.5 cm)
Shoulder: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
Waist: 35" (89 cm)
Inseam: 31.5" (80 cm)
Cuff: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
CANALI KHAKI / BEIGE SUIT PEAK-LAPEL DUAL VENTS 42 7R (52 7R) 100% WOOL ITALY
For sale is a Canali khaki / beige single-breasted suit with peak lapels and dual vents. I bought this suit last summer, so it's rather new.
It has been worn very gently and hence has no sign of wear. For full disclosure, on the inside of the cuffs there're some light marks from shoe polish, and the jacket has been altered to have the waist taken in. The measurements are:
Sleeve length: 25" (63.5 cm)
Shoulder: 19" (48 cm)
Jacket length (w/ collar): 32.5" (82.5 cm)
Jacket waist @ first button: 20" (50 cm)
Waist: 17 3/4" (90 cm)
Inseam: 32 1/4" (82 cm)
The pants have no cuffs (4" / 10 cm to take out if necessary) and no pleat.post #4687 of 78789/8/13 at 11:41pmpost #4688 of 78789/9/13 at 10:46ampost #4689 of 78789/9/13 at 1:28pmpost #4690 of 78789/9/13 at 9:26pm
Just posted yesterday:
Tulliani leather dress belt
Coach leather belt
Hugo Boss loafers-ITEM OF THE WEEK!
Tommy Bahama shirt
Banana Republic Cashmere / silk sweater
Banana Republic shorts (lot of 3 pairs)
NWT Calvin Klein 100% WOOL suit pants
Kenneth Cole Wool/Cashmere trench/overcoatpost #4691 of 78789/9/13 at 9:35pmpost #4692 of 78789/9/13 at 10:36pm
Vintage Zegna Linen Shirt
The North Face Nylon, Down Filled Vest W/ storage bag
Vineyard Vines Murray Shirt Size Lpost #4693 of 78789/10/13 at 10:50ampost #4694 of 78789/10/13 at 11:51am
I'm currently auctioning several pieces from Nigel Cabourn's AW12 "
Here are some shots:
Many pieces from the same collection to be listed over the next few weeks. About 50 in total.
Most of the jackets are also Numbered 001:)
-Thanks for looking!
Edited by StayClean - 9/10/13 at 12:04pm
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 6 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?