Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 9:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 301post #4502 of 81927/28/13 at 9:57amEnds sunday 8:00 PM-ish eastern US time. No reserve on this NWT Milano blazer, tagged 41R, measures closer to 40R. Current bid is $15.00 (ouch!)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141021263650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649post #4503 of 81927/28/13 at 10:20am
SALE ENDING 2 HOURS!!! JACK SPADE PEBBLED LEATHER COURIER BAG BLACK OR BROWN
CHECK OUT THE REST OF MY JACK SPADE BAGS, LOTS OF STYLES!!!
SPECIAL PRICES FOR SF MEMBERS!!!post #4504 of 81927/28/13 at 12:40pmI have a huge auction going on right now. It ends tonight, in about 5 hours. 100+ Suits, 100+ Sport Coats, and 100+ Shirts. Its my biggest auction to date. Everything started at $4.99 with no reserve!
Let me know if you have any questions or interest.
As always SF members get half off on shipping!
CPpost #4505 of 81927/28/13 at 2:39pmpost #4506 of 81927/28/13 at 11:33pmpost #4507 of 81927/29/13 at 3:28pmpost #4508 of 81927/29/13 at 3:53pmpost #4509 of 81927/29/13 at 7:24pm
True vintage 1920's Art Deco / Hollywood era dress, rhinestones, silver-lined crystal beads, chiffon / silk...the works.
Bespoke handmade Edgar Pomeroy sport coat, working cuffs, approx. 50R.
Dapper Southwick for H. Stockton double-breasted blazer, 40R.
Gorgeous Hickey-Freeman 100% cashmere plaid on navy sport coat, 42R.
Handsome Pal Zileri 100% cashmere blazer, 46R.
Iconic Paul Stuart wool/silk/linen blazer, 44R.
Beautiful Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo wool blazer, working cuffs, 3-roll-2. 42R.post #4510 of 81927/29/13 at 7:52pmpost #4511 of 81927/29/13 at 8:10pmpost #4512 of 81927/30/13 at 7:30amNWT Hickey Freeman dress shirt 15 R beautiful fabric! $195
NWT Hickey Freeman dress shirt 15 1/2 Long french cuffs $195
mens Acne Studios Max raw jeans 30/32
mens Acne Jeans Storlek jeans 32/32 WORN
mens selvedge Levis 501 jeans sahara model 32/32 LVC made in USA
RRL mens slim jeans 32/32 selvedge barely worn
RRL mens slim fit jeans 34/32 selvedge WORN/DAMAGED look!
No bids so far, this is a really beautiful SC
vintage Gant indian madras sport coat half lined beautiful! 42 L
Burberry London sport coat 40R 52% silk 48%wool beautiful pattern
NWT Nick Hilton sport coat 46L super 120s made in Italy
Ermenegildo Zegna high performance sport coat 46L beautiful fabric!post #4513 of 81927/30/13 at 9:57ampost #4514 of 81927/30/13 at 1:08pmpost #4515 of 81927/30/13 at 8:02pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 11 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding