Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 1:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Yesterday
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 283
Styleforum Top Picks
Suits, Sportcoats, Pants, NEWLY LISTED! Kiton, Brooks Brothers, Samuelsohn, Paul Smith, J Press Pressidential, and MORE!
Shirts and shoes listed. Lots of spring/summer colors. All 10-day, NR auctions.
40% OFF OVER 250 ITEMS!
Yes, folks, time to move 'em out!
Listings include suits, sport coats & blazers, shirts, shoes, outerwear, accessories and more!
This is just a smattering:
The sale will end as all good things must, in this case at midnight Monday PST.
Find all listings here;
40% OFF SALE FINAL DAY; also NEW SUITING FABRICS LISTED
The 40% off sale on over 200 items continues through Monday night midnight PST. Don't miss out!
Just listed: Some very trad fabrics from the Alan Flusser Custom Shop. Sometimes, when you don't find the clothing you want, you have to make your own!
lime green seersucker
Find all fabrics here:
Find all listings here:
Edited by mack11211 - 5/27/13 at 9:15am
Barbour Fore Quilted Jacket
Size: Medium (see measurements in listing)
Slimmer fit than Barbour Liddesdale
Tartan under collar
Edited by rolledcollar - 5/24/13 at 4:13pm
Ray-Ban Cockpit (RB 3362), Polarized, Backside Non-Glare, G-15 Lens, Size 59-14
Ray-Ban 3364 (RB 3364), Polarized, Backside Non-Glare, B-15 Lenses, Size 62-17
Ray-Ban Tech 8302 (RB 8302), B-15 Brown Lenses, Made in Italy, Size 58-15-130
Free shipping for SF members, just PM me when you bid
Chester Barrie for Hawkes & Co Classic country sportcoat in mohair tweed. $150. Hacking pockets; antler buttons. Lining is perfect.
Pit to Pit-23". Waist-21.5". Shoulder to shoulder-19.25". Back-31.5". Sleeve 25.75" +2" hem.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Vintage Sears Burgundy Longwings 9.5 D $30
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Tyrone MacStiophain - 5/25/13 at 4:16am
RARE $6700 3 piece Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere suit 40R
3-roll-2 button single-breasted, ticket pocket, dual vents and working buttons, trousers with double pleats and adjustable side tabs, lapel vest with adjustable tab
Dark grey / black chalk stripe
100% Cashmere, super soft yet durable (see below)
English tailoring and style, yet with the soft construction and shoulders befitting top-tier Italian-made suits - full canvas
Made in Italy by Saint Andrews (Sant'andrea), the preferred and renowned maker of RLPL when the line became so well-regarded.
Ralph Lauren garment bag and hanger included!
Shoulders (measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 18.5"
Sleeves (measured from top of sleeve to cuff end): 25"
Length (measured from bottom of collar to end): 30.5"
Vest with lapel (standard 40R fitting, any measurement upon request)
Trousers - with side tab adjusters, and cuffs
Waist (measured flat on one side): 17" (34" waist, with 1.5" to let out)
Length (measured inseam): 29.5" with 1.5" cuff and 1.5" extra to let out (or 3" total to let out without cuff)
For some background: I purchased two of these suits in 2006 for $5,995, plus $700 for the vest (plus tax) at the Rhinelander Mansion, Ralph Lauren's flagship store in NYC. Both suits were on mannequins purely for show, as they were not expected to sell, until I came along and purchased this and a version in blue. This suit is therefore a one-off. I have been wearing the other of the two during the last 6+years, and it's still going strong - this is wonderfully soft yet durable cashmere. So, I've had this beautiful 'back-up' suit in a garment bag, worn only 2-3 times when the other was at the cleaners. This 3 piece lapel vest 100% cashmere suit is VERY RARE. Its cut, perfectly proportions and style is timeless, and in fact is far better than anything from RLPL these days. Still, I asked at Ralph Lauren how to make this MTO today and was told ~$10,000. Outrageous pricing, in my opinion, but there you go - this is a rare opportunity to buy such a suit at a low cost!
Questions or picture requests welcome. Good luck and enjoy!
ENDS TONIGHT,SUNDAY 5/26!!!!
Kiton Navy DB Suit!!
Edited by gambit50 - 5/26/13 at 10:12am
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 43 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › Atlanta Tailors 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories