Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 9:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 283post #4231 of 82635/23/13 at 12:52pmpost #4232 of 82635/23/13 at 2:10pmpost #4233 of 82635/23/13 at 3:40pmpost #4234 of 82635/23/13 at 4:08pm
Suits, Sportcoats, Pants, NEWLY LISTED! Kiton, Brooks Brothers, Samuelsohn, Paul Smith, J Press Pressidential, and MORE!
Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left:post #4235 of 82635/23/13 at 5:25pm
Shirts and shoes listed. Lots of spring/summer colors. All 10-day, NR auctions.
Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left: Time left:
post #4236 of 82635/23/13 at 9:53pmpost #4237 of 82635/24/13 at 8:30amMEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALE
40% OFF OVER 250 ITEMS!
Yes, folks, time to move 'em out!
Listings include suits, sport coats & blazers, shirts, shoes, outerwear, accessories and more!
This is just a smattering:
The sale will end as all good things must, in this case at midnight Monday PST.
Find all listings here;
40% OFF SALE FINAL DAY; also NEW SUITING FABRICS LISTED
The 40% off sale on over 200 items continues through Monday night midnight PST. Don't miss out!
Just listed: Some very trad fabrics from the Alan Flusser Custom Shop. Sometimes, when you don't find the clothing you want, you have to make your own!
lime green seersucker
Find all fabrics here:
Find all listings here:
Edited by mack11211 - 5/27/13 at 9:15ampost #4238 of 82635/24/13 at 12:16pm*** SOLD ***
Barbour Fore Quilted Jacket
Size: Medium (see measurements in listing)
Slimmer fit than Barbour Liddesdale
Tartan under collar
Edited by rolledcollar - 5/24/13 at 4:13pmpost #4239 of 82635/24/13 at 12:58pmpost #4240 of 82635/24/13 at 2:24pm
Ray-Ban Cockpit (RB 3362), Polarized, Backside Non-Glare, G-15 Lens, Size 59-14
Ray-Ban 3364 (RB 3364), Polarized, Backside Non-Glare, B-15 Lenses, Size 62-17
Ray-Ban Tech 8302 (RB 8302), B-15 Brown Lenses, Made in Italy, Size 58-15-130post #4241 of 82635/24/13 at 4:53pmNeighborhood suede jacket from Mr. Porter, $100, no bids, 2 days left!
Free shipping for SF members, just PM me when you bid
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261218442261?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649post #4242 of 82635/25/13 at 1:06amOn Etsy, not eBay:
Chester Barrie for Hawkes & Co Classic country sportcoat in mohair tweed. $150. Hacking pockets; antler buttons. Lining is perfect.
Pit to Pit-23". Waist-21.5". Shoulder to shoulder-19.25". Back-31.5". Sleeve 25.75" +2" hem.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Vintage Sears Burgundy Longwings 9.5 D $30
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Tyrone MacStiophain - 5/25/13 at 4:16ampost #4243 of 82635/25/13 at 4:19ampost #4244 of 82635/25/13 at 5:15amhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290921582364
RARE $6700 3 piece Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere suit 40R
3-roll-2 button single-breasted, ticket pocket, dual vents and working buttons, trousers with double pleats and adjustable side tabs, lapel vest with adjustable tab
Dark grey / black chalk stripe
100% Cashmere, super soft yet durable (see below)
English tailoring and style, yet with the soft construction and shoulders befitting top-tier Italian-made suits - full canvas
Made in Italy by Saint Andrews (Sant'andrea), the preferred and renowned maker of RLPL when the line became so well-regarded.
Ralph Lauren garment bag and hanger included!
Shoulders (measured shoulder seam to shoulder seam): 18.5"
Sleeves (measured from top of sleeve to cuff end): 25"
Length (measured from bottom of collar to end): 30.5"
Vest with lapel (standard 40R fitting, any measurement upon request)
Trousers - with side tab adjusters, and cuffs
Waist (measured flat on one side): 17" (34" waist, with 1.5" to let out)
Length (measured inseam): 29.5" with 1.5" cuff and 1.5" extra to let out (or 3" total to let out without cuff)
For some background: I purchased two of these suits in 2006 for $5,995, plus $700 for the vest (plus tax) at the Rhinelander Mansion, Ralph Lauren's flagship store in NYC. Both suits were on mannequins purely for show, as they were not expected to sell, until I came along and purchased this and a version in blue. This suit is therefore a one-off. I have been wearing the other of the two during the last 6+years, and it's still going strong - this is wonderfully soft yet durable cashmere. So, I've had this beautiful 'back-up' suit in a garment bag, worn only 2-3 times when the other was at the cleaners. This 3 piece lapel vest 100% cashmere suit is VERY RARE. Its cut, perfectly proportions and style is timeless, and in fact is far better than anything from RLPL these days. Still, I asked at Ralph Lauren how to make this MTO today and was told ~$10,000. Outrageous pricing, in my opinion, but there you go - this is a rare opportunity to buy such a suit at a low cost!
Questions or picture requests welcome. Good luck and enjoy!post #4245 of 82635/26/13 at 9:16amCHARVET TIE, excellent!!
ENDS TONIGHT,SUNDAY 5/26!!!!
Kiton Navy DB Suit!!
Edited by gambit50 - 5/26/13 at 10:12am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Do these suits fit? 26 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 28 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 29 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 35 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 38 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 39 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding