Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 277post #4141 of 80705/5/13 at 7:06pmpost #4142 of 80705/6/13 at 12:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Ndure
BIDDING STARTS AT £49!
Barbour Liddesdale Heritage jacket. Navy. Size SMALL. Mint Condition!
BIDDING STARTS AT £49!
Henri Lloyd Nebraska/Cyclone fox shoes. Worn once! Mint condition! RETAIL £200!
BIDDING STARTS AT £9.99!
Mens vintage cream/beige wool waistcoat S. Mint condition! SUPERB QUALITY!post #4143 of 80705/6/13 at 9:33ampost #4144 of 80705/6/13 at 7:54pm- Movado Vizio Swiss watch, excellent.- New Etro silk tie, made in Italy.- New Dolce & Gabbana silk tie, made in Italy.- Paul Smith silk tie, made in Italy, excellent.- Canali silk tie, long, made in Italy, excellent.- Aquascutum silk tie, made in England, excellent.- Harvie & Hudson silk tie, made in England, excellent.- New PRL boys silk tie, hand made in Italy.- Hart Schaffner Marx vintage pastel plaid blazer, ~ 46L, excellent.- New PRL Collier shirt, linen/cotton blend, size L.- New Brooks Brother Advantage Chino pants, Elliot fit, pleated & cuffed, 34x30.- Peter Millar golf shirts, variety of resorts & country clubs, sizes L and XL, excellent.- New Duchamp super-luxe silk ties, hand made in England, now on sale w/ free shipping.- New Peter Millar long-sleeve shirts, variety, now on sale w/ free shipping.- New Arc'teryx 24 Captive shirt, medium.- New Brooks Brothers Irish Linen s/s shirt, size L, on sale w/ free shipping.- Luxury Dupont calfskin leather & palladium billfold (retail $375), new with tags & 100% authentic, free shipping.- Luxury Saddlers Union business / credit card case (retail $210), new with tags & 100% authentic, free shipping.- ...and more...
Edited by TheNeedMachine - 5/10/13 at 7:08ampost #4145 of 80705/7/13 at 12:08amFor sale are 2 lovely vintage military outerwear:
1. Vintage painted A2 Leather Flight Jacket by Tass Finder - Free Size, Dark Seal color, characteristic olive knit and waistband, price $315
2. Vintage B3 Bomber Jacket by Hanai - Leather Shearling, size L, starting bid only at $19.99
At our eBay store: http://myworld.ebay.com/treomenpost #4146 of 80705/7/13 at 5:31ampost #4147 of 80705/7/13 at 6:28ampost #4148 of 80705/7/13 at 7:12amSelling some very cheap, no reserve items from J.Crew and Banana Republic. Linen trousers, light grey blazer, and a charcoal herringbone wool suit.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/emacdaddy24/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686post #4149 of 80705/7/13 at 2:41pmpost #4150 of 80705/7/13 at 2:43pmhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Art-Deco-Blue-purple-COLOUR-CHANGE-SNAP-CUFFLINKS-Celluloid-/390586219971?pt=UK_Vintage_Accessories&hash=item5af0c0bdc3
A handsome pair of vintage Art Deco style octagonal-faced cufflinks in convenient snap-together style, with attractive faceted enamel style celluloid inserts which have the unusual quality of appearing different colours in natural and artificial light, sometimes purple, and sometimes a very deep blue. Charming and unique. Minor tarnish to the metal parts, otherwise very good.
A handsome pair of vintage Art Deco style square-faced cufflinks in convenient snap-together style, with attractive khaki-green celluloid inserts with a striking marble-ised finish. Minor tarnish to the metal parts, otherwise very good.
A handsome pair of vintage Art Deco style imitation Pearl cufflinks in a delicately pearlescent Lucite or similar with correct metal shanked bar backs. Minor tarnish to the metal parts, otherwise very good.
10% forum discount.post #4151 of 80705/7/13 at 6:45pmpost #4152 of 80705/7/13 at 6:51pm
Alden for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Black pebble grain chukkas. 9D and 9.5D on Grant last (runs true to size)
Size 9Dpost #4153 of 80705/7/13 at 6:58pmpost #4154 of 80705/7/13 at 7:12pmpost #4155 of 80705/8/13 at 3:35amBIDDING STARTS AT £0.99!
Herring Shoes Nubuck & Suede Protector 60ml
BIDDING STARTS AT £0.99!
Herring Shoes Oild Leather Wax 100ml
BIDDING STARTS AT £0.99!
Beatiful Cufflinks + Tiepin Set. Probably From The 20s or 30s. Handpainted!
BIDDING STARTS AT £9.99!
Mens vintage navy wool waistcoat L. Mint condition! SUPERB QUALITY!
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 800 Active Users (118 Members and 682 Guests)
- › $3K Mario Caldi Made in Italy BUTTERY SOFT Suede Nubuck A-1 Bomber... 6 minutes ago
- › visvim footwear sale size US 10 / 10.5 / 11 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 minutes ago
- › Edward Green - Ashton 8E 26 minutes ago
- › EDWARD GREEN WINDERMERE CORDOVAN BURGUNDY 9.5 E202 29 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 31 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 34 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding