Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 6:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 192post #2867 of 812210/5/12 at 8:29ampost #2868 of 812210/5/12 at 8:57ampost #2869 of 812210/5/12 at 11:20ampost #2870 of 812210/5/12 at 2:46pmCalling all 42-44 S in Sport Coats. I have 10-15 Bespoke Hickey Freeman Sport Coats that most do not have bids. If you are of this size this is your lucky day. These retail for over $1k each and are going for $5 a piece right now
I also have 160+ other great items, like I have every auction. I will be giving SF members 1/2 off on shipping as long as you message me before I send the invoice.
Please let me know if you have any questions or interest. As always I only accept paypal and I only ship within the United States.
Heres the link:
CPpost #2871 of 812210/5/12 at 3:30pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/290783557501?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Florsheim shell cordovan Longwings size 12D $99. Many other items as well.
NEW w/TAGs Hickey Freeman Ltd Navy Suit with Chalk Stripe 43 S Portly $1195 List
Serious navy blue fine wool Power suit with muted gold chalk stripe in size 43 Short Portly. It is indeed new with the original tags on the jacket and pants. It is Fall and winter weight. If this suit were a 50L I'd be a happy man! Although not listed it feels like a super 120-140 suit.
ENDS OCT. 8 AT 9:22PM E.S.T., 6:22 PACIFIC TIME. CURRENT BID IS $75!!!
Edited by The Deacon - 10/6/12 at 3:47pmpost #2872 of 812210/5/12 at 7:53pmpost #2873 of 812210/5/12 at 9:50pmpost #2874 of 812210/6/12 at 3:02ampost #2875 of 812210/6/12 at 9:48ampost #2876 of 812210/6/12 at 10:08ampost #2877 of 812210/6/12 at 1:39pm
Polo University Club Charcoal Suit (detailed measurements in listing)
Barney's New York polo sweater (detailed measurements in listing)post #2878 of 812210/6/12 at 2:16pmpost #2879 of 812210/6/12 at 3:31pmHere are some items that I have up for sale - used Edward Green and Crockett&Jones shoes, and a PRL suit by Corneliani:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=300790274992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562post #2880 of 812210/7/12 at 6:01am
ENDING TONIGHT around 11 PM ESTQuote:Originally Posted by capnwesNEW LISTINGS ENDING SUNDAY Set your auction robots now!50% off BIN Prices for SF members, plus FREE US shipping on most items.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1380 Active Users (333 Members and 1047 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 second ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 37 seconds ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 7 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 8 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding