Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Today at 3:02 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 192post #2867 of 860010/5/12 at 8:29ampost #2868 of 860010/5/12 at 8:57ampost #2869 of 860010/5/12 at 11:20ampost #2870 of 860010/5/12 at 2:46pmCalling all 42-44 S in Sport Coats. I have 10-15 Bespoke Hickey Freeman Sport Coats that most do not have bids. If you are of this size this is your lucky day. These retail for over $1k each and are going for $5 a piece right now
I also have 160+ other great items, like I have every auction. I will be giving SF members 1/2 off on shipping as long as you message me before I send the invoice.
Please let me know if you have any questions or interest. As always I only accept paypal and I only ship within the United States.
Heres the link:
CPpost #2871 of 860010/5/12 at 3:30pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/290783557501?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Florsheim shell cordovan Longwings size 12D $99. Many other items as well.
NEW w/TAGs Hickey Freeman Ltd Navy Suit with Chalk Stripe 43 S Portly $1195 List
Serious navy blue fine wool Power suit with muted gold chalk stripe in size 43 Short Portly. It is indeed new with the original tags on the jacket and pants. It is Fall and winter weight. If this suit were a 50L I'd be a happy man! Although not listed it feels like a super 120-140 suit.
ENDS OCT. 8 AT 9:22PM E.S.T., 6:22 PACIFIC TIME. CURRENT BID IS $75!!!
Edited by The Deacon - 10/6/12 at 3:47pmpost #2872 of 860010/5/12 at 7:53pmpost #2873 of 860010/5/12 at 9:50pmpost #2874 of 860010/6/12 at 3:02ampost #2875 of 860010/6/12 at 9:48ampost #2876 of 860010/6/12 at 10:08ampost #2877 of 860010/6/12 at 1:39pm
Polo University Club Charcoal Suit (detailed measurements in listing)
Barney's New York polo sweater (detailed measurements in listing)post #2878 of 860010/6/12 at 2:16pmpost #2879 of 860010/6/12 at 3:31pmHere are some items that I have up for sale - used Edward Green and Crockett&Jones shoes, and a PRL suit by Corneliani:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dittycom/m.html?item=300790274992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562post #2880 of 860010/7/12 at 6:01am
ENDING TONIGHT around 11 PM ESTQuote:Originally Posted by capnwesNEW LISTINGS ENDING SUNDAY Set your auction robots now!50% off BIN Prices for SF members, plus FREE US shipping on most items.
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1447 Active Users (256 Members and 1191 Guests)
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Square styling - does it matter? 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...