I'm selling a Beautiful Simon SPURR One of a Kind Blazer. 38R Union Made in the USA. New with tags. Originally $1350. Doesn't fit me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on 11/26/15 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: 11/27/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 154
Styleforum Top Picks
Stowa MOLE II Watch
i know nothing of watches, clicked hoping it would be less than $100 and was blown away at the price haha,
time to start learning something about watches :P
:( I think its the cheapest one in my collection. I'm selling this one too, but its a bit more.
Panerai 292 Ceramic
Also, Canali Red Tie for 50% off. Free shipping for StyleForum members!
ENDING TONIGHT at www.somethingeverythingandmore.com
50% off BIN Prices for SF members, Plus FREE US shipping on most items.
Leather Jacket has been relisted on eBay and I'm still taking offers for the Burberry trench starting @ $599 w/ free shipping. PM for more info!
I currently have 2x ebay items up for sale. I'm also taking offers. Please pm any questions.
Sz. UK 48 US 38 Fits Like a Medium
Chest (pit to pit): 38"
Gently Worn / Like New
Premium leather jacket from L R G.
Bomber jacket style ribbed waist.
100% Genuine Leather.
Golf zipperbuttons with LRG detailing
|m||36 - 38||32 - 33|
I'm starting to list all the shoes I've recently amassed: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jonhross83/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
There are only four pairs of shoes up there now — nothing terribly awesome, but passable stuff for cheap -- but I'm planning on throwing up a bunch of ties, shirts and sportcoats tonight and tomorrow.
Brand New Mint Condition. No tags as it was on the store mannequin.
Pure Soft Indigo denim trucker jacket | Slightly relaxed fit | Dual button flap breastpockets | Front pockets at waistline | Single cuff | Vertical button closure.
SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE
Sure to be a collectors item. Ask questions be sure to ask.
Length of Body: 23 1/2 inches
Width of Body: 19 inches
Length of Sleeve: 25 inches
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 seconds ago
- › NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Italy Gray Plaid/Check 44R - MSRP $1695 37 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 42 seconds ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 1 minute ago
- › *** The Official J. Crew Thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Heavy smartphones and suits/sports jackets 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories