- Ghurka Marley Hodgson #7 “The Docket” Leather & Canvas Zippered Portfolio (ends Sunday, Mar 4, 2012 at 15:20:09 PST)
Made in Norwalk, CT.
- Patagonia Synchilla® Snap-T® Fischer Classic Navy Fleece Pullover Jacket M MINT (ends Friday, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:25:56 PST)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 7:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 129post #1921 of 83742/28/12 at 3:52pmpost #1922 of 83742/28/12 at 11:31pmThe clearout continues, with some new items and some price drops...:
vintage MOTHER of PEARL DETACHABLE EVENING DRESS WHITE MARCELLA WAISTCOAT BUTTONS
vintage ROYAL AIR FORCE RAF MESS DRESS WHITE WAISTCOAT BUTTONS
Vintage 40s DECO CUFFLINKS/STUDS BOX STRATTON TOP HAT
vintage 30s DICKINS & JONES CUFFLINK BOX dress ARTISTIC JEWELLERY
Vintage BLACK BOW TIE Boxed READY-TIED but looks self-tie
Vintage Victorian copper floral ENGRAVED double-oval CHAIN LINK CUFFLINKS
Vintage 1940s style Demob? harlequin set CHAIN LINK GILT CUFFLINKS round
Vintage Edwardian harlequin set classic simple plain double-oval BRASS CUFFLINKS
Vintage spares-extending chain link cufflink, plain square rose gilt face &c
Vintage rose gold/gilt face& Mother of Pearl DRESS SHIRT STUDS
Vintage front/back COLLAR STUDS tunic shirts BRASS ROUND HEAD + CELLULOID/GILT
1930s VINTAGE SILVER-BACKED ARMY HAIRBRUSH ART DECO 20gm STERLING ENGINE TURNED
This time I am offering forum members my usual 10% discount, but this time not just on the final sale price, but also the shipping cost as well. As ever, send me a message via eBay with your forum handle if you want to take advantage of this.post #1923 of 83742/29/12 at 12:26pm
about to put these up on eBay. if you're interested in buying, i'm interested in saving on seller's fees PM me, the worst i can say is no thank you.
Black Fleece Polo, great condition $40 shipped (OBO)
i repaired this small hole to the left of the icon.
Kiton 7 fold, NWOT, $70 shipped (OBO)
stopped by a goodwill and found two bins of shoe trees from Nordstrom's at $1.99 each (so, maybe $4/pair based on the round and round they gave me last time, but i prevailed then, so possibly $2/pair if i can again). if anyone is in need, i'll be back out thrifting this weekend and would be happy to pick up a few. we'll discuss shipping.
Edited by elev8rz - 2/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #1924 of 83742/29/12 at 12:41pmpost #1925 of 83742/29/12 at 1:17pmThis is a very nice example of a 1940s(?) Spanish 3-piece dinner suit, which I am selling somewhat reluctantly as I have decided that keeping a dinner suit which is somewhat too big for me when I am already trying to lose weight is not only folly but a counsel of despair...
At any rate, here it is:
ETA a couple of pictures of the back treatment of the trousers so that people can judge the possibilities of altering them. I also like the way that the raw edges have been bound with white thread and the seams covered - nice touches.
An extremely fine vintage, possibly 1940s, Spanish-tailored 3-piece dinner suit ensemble, consisting of single-breasted one-button peak lapel jacket with silk facings, scoop-necked full-backed shawl collar waistcoat and single stripe evening dress trousers buttoned for braces. A true vintage formalwear classic.
Jacket to fit approximately a 42" chest (waistcoat appropriately slighly snugger at circa 40"), trousers 37 1/2" waist with upto 1" let-out, and 29" inside leg with upto 2" let-down. Please check with a well-fitting suit of your own before purchasing.
This suit is just back from the drycleaners and is pleasantly fresh in consequence. I could see few if any faults; there are a few very very minor snags on the silk facing of the lapels and the left lapel has the appearance of a faint line down it, perhaps due to poor pressing, and the pockets seem to sag slightly when I try it on but perhaps that is a facet of the poor fit on me (the reason I am selling); other than that it looks very good.
By way of an inducement to forum members, I offer a 10% discount off both the final sale price and shipping cost, unless you buy it now, in which case I will offer 10% off FSP and a 25% shipping discount (or £5 off shipping, whichever is the greater.)
Edited by Anthony Jordan - 3/1/12 at 11:34pmpost #1926 of 83742/29/12 at 6:50pmpost #1927 of 83742/29/12 at 6:56pmpost #1928 of 83742/29/12 at 8:17pmJust posted a new Jack Spade canvas briefcase (looking for $225):
PM me if you want it, SF will get free shipping.
Edited by uncleguito - 3/1/12 at 6:18ampost #1929 of 83743/1/12 at 4:55pmpost #1930 of 83743/1/12 at 5:07pm
Just posted several items including a gorgeous Piatelli shirt, J. Press shirt, 3 pair of Allen Edmonds shoes, and a Zegna flax/cotton sweater, among others. Additional items ending in 3 days, the majority without bids:post #1931 of 83743/1/12 at 6:55pmpost #1932 of 83743/2/12 at 6:27am
Edited by capnwes - 3/2/12 at 11:37ampost #1933 of 83743/2/12 at 8:22ampost #1934 of 83743/2/12 at 10:19am
BNWT Thomas Pink White Dress Shirt Comfort Stretch, size Medium:
BNIB Ray-Ban Original Wayfarers 2140 100032:
If interested, I can always end these auctions early for the right price...post #1935 of 83743/2/12 at 12:48pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Sartoria Partenopea 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 4 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...