- Ghurka Marley Hodgson #7 “The Docket” Leather & Canvas Zippered Portfolio (ends Sunday, Mar 4, 2012 at 15:20:09 PST)
Made in Norwalk, CT.
- Patagonia Synchilla® Snap-T® Fischer Classic Navy Fleece Pullover Jacket M MINT (ends Friday, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:25:56 PST)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Yesterday at 3:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 129post #1921 of 78832/28/12 at 3:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1922 of 78832/28/12 at 11:31pmThe clearout continues, with some new items and some price drops...:
vintage MOTHER of PEARL DETACHABLE EVENING DRESS WHITE MARCELLA WAISTCOAT BUTTONS
vintage ROYAL AIR FORCE RAF MESS DRESS WHITE WAISTCOAT BUTTONS
Vintage 40s DECO CUFFLINKS/STUDS BOX STRATTON TOP HAT
vintage 30s DICKINS & JONES CUFFLINK BOX dress ARTISTIC JEWELLERY
Vintage BLACK BOW TIE Boxed READY-TIED but looks self-tie
Vintage Victorian copper floral ENGRAVED double-oval CHAIN LINK CUFFLINKS
Vintage 1940s style Demob? harlequin set CHAIN LINK GILT CUFFLINKS round
Vintage Edwardian harlequin set classic simple plain double-oval BRASS CUFFLINKS
Vintage spares-extending chain link cufflink, plain square rose gilt face &c
Vintage rose gold/gilt face& Mother of Pearl DRESS SHIRT STUDS
Vintage front/back COLLAR STUDS tunic shirts BRASS ROUND HEAD + CELLULOID/GILT
1930s VINTAGE SILVER-BACKED ARMY HAIRBRUSH ART DECO 20gm STERLING ENGINE TURNED
This time I am offering forum members my usual 10% discount, but this time not just on the final sale price, but also the shipping cost as well. As ever, send me a message via eBay with your forum handle if you want to take advantage of this.post #1923 of 78832/29/12 at 12:26pm
about to put these up on eBay. if you're interested in buying, i'm interested in saving on seller's fees PM me, the worst i can say is no thank you.
Black Fleece Polo, great condition $40 shipped (OBO)
i repaired this small hole to the left of the icon.
Kiton 7 fold, NWOT, $70 shipped (OBO)
stopped by a goodwill and found two bins of shoe trees from Nordstrom's at $1.99 each (so, maybe $4/pair based on the round and round they gave me last time, but i prevailed then, so possibly $2/pair if i can again). if anyone is in need, i'll be back out thrifting this weekend and would be happy to pick up a few. we'll discuss shipping.
Edited by elev8rz - 2/29/12 at 4:01pmpost #1924 of 78832/29/12 at 12:41pmpost #1925 of 78832/29/12 at 1:17pmThis is a very nice example of a 1940s(?) Spanish 3-piece dinner suit, which I am selling somewhat reluctantly as I have decided that keeping a dinner suit which is somewhat too big for me when I am already trying to lose weight is not only folly but a counsel of despair...
At any rate, here it is:
ETA a couple of pictures of the back treatment of the trousers so that people can judge the possibilities of altering them. I also like the way that the raw edges have been bound with white thread and the seams covered - nice touches.
An extremely fine vintage, possibly 1940s, Spanish-tailored 3-piece dinner suit ensemble, consisting of single-breasted one-button peak lapel jacket with silk facings, scoop-necked full-backed shawl collar waistcoat and single stripe evening dress trousers buttoned for braces. A true vintage formalwear classic.
Jacket to fit approximately a 42" chest (waistcoat appropriately slighly snugger at circa 40"), trousers 37 1/2" waist with upto 1" let-out, and 29" inside leg with upto 2" let-down. Please check with a well-fitting suit of your own before purchasing.
This suit is just back from the drycleaners and is pleasantly fresh in consequence. I could see few if any faults; there are a few very very minor snags on the silk facing of the lapels and the left lapel has the appearance of a faint line down it, perhaps due to poor pressing, and the pockets seem to sag slightly when I try it on but perhaps that is a facet of the poor fit on me (the reason I am selling); other than that it looks very good.
By way of an inducement to forum members, I offer a 10% discount off both the final sale price and shipping cost, unless you buy it now, in which case I will offer 10% off FSP and a 25% shipping discount (or £5 off shipping, whichever is the greater.)
Edited by Anthony Jordan - 3/1/12 at 11:34pmpost #1926 of 78832/29/12 at 6:50pmpost #1927 of 78832/29/12 at 6:56pmpost #1928 of 78832/29/12 at 8:17pmJust posted a new Jack Spade canvas briefcase (looking for $225):
PM me if you want it, SF will get free shipping.
Edited by uncleguito - 3/1/12 at 6:18ampost #1929 of 78833/1/12 at 4:55pmpost #1930 of 78833/1/12 at 5:07pm
Just posted several items including a gorgeous Piatelli shirt, J. Press shirt, 3 pair of Allen Edmonds shoes, and a Zegna flax/cotton sweater, among others. Additional items ending in 3 days, the majority without bids:post #1931 of 78833/1/12 at 6:55pmpost #1932 of 78833/2/12 at 6:27am
Edited by capnwes - 3/2/12 at 11:37ampost #1933 of 78833/2/12 at 8:22ampost #1934 of 78833/2/12 at 10:19am
BNWT Thomas Pink White Dress Shirt Comfort Stretch, size Medium:
BNIB Ray-Ban Original Wayfarers 2140 100032:
If interested, I can always end these auctions early for the right price...
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › NWT Canali Blue Label Wool Cashmere Overcoat Darkgrey 42R (fit is... 6 seconds ago
- › Spring in in the air! KITON Silk Blouson *NWT* MSRP $4595 9 seconds ago
- › Alden X Leffot Tanker Boots, Color 8 Shell Cordovan, Size 7D 16 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label x Gaziano & Girling "Numan" 10/10.5D 26 seconds ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 29 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 30 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 31 seconds ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 2 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.