or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 82

post #1216 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by div25sec9 View Post


Here's the prada one that ended
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260832139130?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_1687wt_1141

here's a Boss suit that went for nothing
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260832672652?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649#ht_1925wt_1141

Here's a current one, with only a couple of views in 6 days
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/260844559853?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1523wt_1141


Thanks...any help would be appreciated

- crop your photos
- find better light sources
- use every word you can as many as the titles length allows you
- make your text bigger and more concise
- less white space
- no offense, you are selling rather common products with bland pics/descriptions. Rare pieces will sell themselves with just a little polish. Something run of the mill needs a little extra glitter to stand out above the other 1000 prada shirts and boss suits.
post #1217 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by div25sec9 View Post

Thanks...any help would be appreciated

Always put the size information on the auction title too.

post #1218 of 5869

Also put the size information in auction title also.

post #1219 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


- crop your photos
- find better light sources
- use every word you can as many as the titles length allows you
- make your text bigger and more concise
- less white space
- no offense, you are selling rather common products with bland pics/descriptions. Rare pieces will sell themselves with just a little polish. Something run of the mill needs a little extra glitter to stand out above the other 1000 prada shirts and boss suits.

Thanks for your input. I'll give all the suggestions a try
post #1220 of 5869

My friend is selling a RICK OWENS jacket and PRADA bag of mine on ebay.

 

Take a look!

 

RICK OWENS JACKET

 

 

PRADA BAG

post #1221 of 5869
Ending in just over 2 hours - a shitload of Tom Ford ties, bow ties, Louboutin shoes for your girls, Versace scarves and towels, and a brand new with tags 2011 Zegna mainline tuxedo that is ffffuuuu.gif currently under $100. ffffuuuu.gif
post #1222 of 5869
post #1223 of 5869

Ending soon, Tom Ford, Battisti & Drakes Ties (including those beautiful shantung and grenadines.. more to come over the next few weeks) 

 

 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/alistair_green/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

post #1224 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Ending in just over 2 hours - a shitload of Tom Ford ties, bow ties, Louboutin shoes for your girls, Versace scarves and towels, and a brand new with tags 2011 Zegna mainline tuxedo that is ffffuuuu.gif currently under $100. ffffuuuu.gif

On average how many views/watchers do your listings get? This week is the first week I've done the 10 day/No reserve that you advocate and I'm curious how my numbers compare. I've definitely got more views and watchers than in the past (with the exception of the Bottega Veneta briefcase I sold twice).



I've got a shaving strop, an Alexander Olch tie, and a Bergdorf Goodman Argyle knit all ending within the next 2 hrs. Click on link in my signature. There are also a couple of fixed price listings for Gitman Vintage shirts that I've also got listed in B&S.
post #1225 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsunfan View Post


On average how many views/watchers do your listings get? This week is the first week I've done the 10 day/No reserve that you advocate and I'm curious how my numbers compare. I've definitely got more views and watchers than in the past (with the exception of the Bottega Veneta briefcase I sold twice).



I've got a shaving strop, an Alexander Olch tie, and a Bergdorf Goodman Argyle knit all ending within the next 2 hrs. Click on link in my signature. There are also a couple of fixed price listings for Gitman Vintage shirts that I've also got listed in B&S.

It depends - on average I get roughly 300-750 views per auction - 100-250 for a meh item, I hit 1K if its something insane. Put This On featured one of my items on their roundup once, and I had 2000 page views.

For watchers, anywhere between 35-65 is a good average. My best ever was 194.
post #1226 of 5869
heres my stuff for the week........kiton suit, linen etro suit......J. crew thomas mason & zegna shirts.....marinella, charvet etc..ties...church, grenson, and florsheim shoes.

lots of good stuff this week!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/chris1995gt/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
post #1227 of 5869
post #1228 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


It depends - on average I get roughly 300-750 views per auction - 100-250 for a meh item, I hit 1K if its something insane. Put This On featured one of my items on their roundup once, and I had 2000 page views.

For watchers, anywhere between 35-65 is a good average. My best ever was 194.

I'm going to take the advice you gave to heart when I set up my next auctions regarding info and pictures; but how can I improve the initial page views? I know my stuff isn't super unique, but how do I maximize views based on the one line description? Are many of the views based on previous customers having you as a favorite?
post #1229 of 5869
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211 View Post

Among my 180 items this week:

Dear Folks:

This week, a selection of the J Keydge coats remain, and just as importantly, all coats, shirts and suits are 50% off.

J Keydge has perfected something they call the ‘slack jacket,’ which is an unconstructed sport coat that wears as lightly as a shirt.

Their inspiration is pure Ivy League, as you can see here even if, like me, you cannot read French:

http://www.jkeydge.com/1.aspx

All coats listed are the “Ivy” model, which has a three button front with no front darts, two widely spaced cuff buttons, and a single rear vent. The shoulder is the most ‘natural’ shoulder that there can be – it’s your own. There is no canvassing or shoulder padding of any kind, nor any sleeve lining.

J Keydge slack jackets were sold in the Alan Flusser shop here in NYC for $450. On ebay now, they have a $125 BIN. But if you contact me through the forum with your email address, I will sell to you direct for only $100 shipped in the US & Canada ($15 to the rest of the world)

There are models in cotton seersucker, linen, and hemp (very much like linen) in sizes from 40 to 50 us.

On offer:

TAN LINEN
th_IMG_4120-Copy.jpg

Size 50
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380366278665&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ORANGE LINEN
th_IMG_4141.jpg

Size 42
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380366277622&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


BLUE HEMP (like linen)
th_IMG_4152.jpg


Size 44:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380366277623&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

BROWN HEMP (like linen)
th_IMG_4162.jpg

Size 42
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380366277620&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Size 44
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380366277618&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Size 48
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360390477949&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


SEERSUCKER
th_IMG_4174.jpg

Size 44
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360390477948&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT


In addition, all coats, suits and shirts are 50% off. For instance,


SOUTHWICK classic trad BLUE hopsack SACK BLAZER 44 Long
th_IMG_4247.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360390734703&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Now only $50 shipped!

ANDOVER SHOP classic trad 3B GABARDINE SACK COAT 42L
th_IMG_3153.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380355474628&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Now only $50 shipped!






J PRESS usa classic trad GRAY WORSTED SACK SUIT 40 R
th_IMG_4099.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360390734101&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Now only $75 shipped!

BROOKS BROTHERS classic trad OLIVE GAB SACK SUIT 40 L
th_IMG_4076.jpg
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360390734100&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Now only $62.50 shipped!

And there are many more.

All auctions end 10 PM TuesdayEST

The coat, shirt and suit sale ends 10 PM Tuesday EST

Find them all here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mack11211/m.html

All auctions and the 50% off sale end this evening -- 10 PM EST!
post #1230 of 5869
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions