Purple Label Ties, Paul Stuart Items, Isaia Suit, a lot going off soooooooon!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** Last post on Today at 4:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
"What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions - Page 79post #1171 of 81988/22/11 at 4:25pmpost #1172 of 81988/22/11 at 5:10pmpost #1173 of 81988/22/11 at 5:38pm
If anyone interest am selling garment bags on Ebay, Discounts are offered- Message me for more info- Here are the listings.post #1174 of 81988/22/11 at 6:57pmpost #1175 of 81988/22/11 at 7:33pmpost #1176 of 81988/23/11 at 12:00ampost #1177 of 81988/23/11 at 2:35pmpost #1178 of 81988/23/11 at 6:27pmpost #1179 of 81988/24/11 at 8:08amRALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL AND PURPLE LABEL SHIRTS , SUITS PANTS
WHITE SHIRTS IN MANY SIZES
16.5 FC RLBL http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200645100814
14.5 BC http://www.ebay.com/itm/200644125474?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
AND MANY MORE
SF MEMBERS DISCOUNT - CONTACT FOR INFOpost #1180 of 81988/24/11 at 9:06amAttolini jacket back up with a lower price.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CESARE-ATTOLINI-100-CASHMERE-JACKET-40-50-RRP-3750-/220838527118?pt=UK_Men_s_Suits_Tailoring&hash=item336b00808e#ht_646wt_962post #1181 of 81988/24/11 at 2:15pmI'm selling alot of stuff on the Swedish equivalent of eBay called Tradera which is also a part of eBay.
All auctions are made visible internationally but the descriptions are written in Swedish, let me know if you find something you like and I'll translate the description for you and help you out with the bidding etc. (I think it's also possible to change the language of the site to english. Let me know if you're interested and I'll help you out with everything).
Alot of shirts and sweats from brands like:
Link to all auctions: http://www.tradera.com/listing.mvc/itemlisting?ftgnr=1375857
ALL AUCTIONS STARTS AT 15 CENTS!
Nike BRS Sneakers Casual Black Size UK8 / US8.5 / EU42
Adidas Originals Obyo KZK Sneakers UK8 / US8.5 / EU42
Adidas Originals Polo Tournament Edition Navy/White S
Sergio Tacchini Tennis Short
CP Company Wool Knitwear Gray/Navy
Universal Works Pink/Red Sweat S
Whyred Striped Lambswool Knitwear Grey/Navy M
Stussy Black Chino Short Size 32
Folk Knitwear Wool Grey/Pink Small
Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Soft Touch Cotton Burgundy M
Barbour Polarquilt Waistcoat Quilted Vest Green M
Henri Lloyd Shirt Original Fit SS10 Small/Medium
Fred Perry BD Shirt Slim Fit White/Navy Small
Ben Sherman Shirt Long Sleeve Black/White/Green S
Pringle of Scotland Polo Black/White Striped Small
Victorinox Stripe Polo Tailored Fit Medium/Small
Ben Sherman Shirt Short Sleeve White/Blue Small
Victorinox Long Sleeve Shirt Classic Fit Small/Mediumpost #1182 of 81988/24/11 at 11:07pmHey guys,
I'm selling an Allen Edmonds Wide Basic Dress Belt in black, size 34. Fits best for pants sized 33-34. Will go well with your Allen Edmonds Park Ave. shoes. I purchased this belt during the recent Nordstrom sale. Unfortunately, it is too large for me. Worn once, in like new condition. Ships in an Allen Edmonds gift box. If you have any questions, send me a message. I'm always quick to reply.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330605163483?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1090wt_1114post #1183 of 81988/25/11 at 12:48ampost #1184 of 81988/25/11 at 7:16amAmong my 180 items this week:
This week, in addition to a 33% off sale on all listed neck ties, my auctions feature a large lot of sack coats from the French firm of J Keydge.
J Keydge has perfected something they call the ‘slack jacket,’ which is an unconstructed sport coat that wears as lightly as a shirt.
Their inspiration is pure Ivy League, as you can see here even if, like me, you cannot read French:
All coats listed are the “Ivy” model, which has a three button front with no front darts, two widely spaced cuff buttons, and a single rear vent. The shoulder is the most ‘natural’ shoulder that there can be – it’s your own. There is no canvassing or shoulder padding of any kind, nor any sleeve lining.
J Keydge slack jackets were sold in the Alan Flusser shop here in NYC for $450. On ebay now, they have a $125 BIN. But if you contact me through the forum with your email address, I will sell to you direct for only $100 shipped in the US & Canada ($15 to the rest of the world)
There are models in cotton seersucker, linen, and hemp (very much like linen) in sizes from 40 to 50 us.
BLUE HEMP (like linen)
BROWN HEMP (like linen)
There is also a great selection of sack coats & suits from Brooks and Press:
J PRESS usa classic trad GRAY WORSTED SACK SUIT 40 R
J PRESS usa classic trad KHAKI POPLIN sack SUIT 40S
BROOKS BROTHERS classic trad BLUE SACK BLAZER 46 R
BROOKS BROTHERS classic trad OLIVE GAB SACK SUIT 40 L
All auctions end 10 PM Sunday EST
The tie sale ends 10 PM Tuesday EST
Find them all here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mack11211/m.htmlpost #1185 of 81988/25/11 at 12:39pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 946 Active Users (114 Members and 832 Guests)
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 7 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 12 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 19 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 23 minutes ago
- › Cleverley appreciation thread 32 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 35 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 36 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 37 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding