or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Tanner Goods belt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tanner Goods belt

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
I am about to purchase a tanner goods belt. I have a 33/34 waist...should I get the 36 inch belt?
post #2 of 24
Nope...I'd get a 34 if I were you
post #3 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturally Baked View Post
I am about to purchase a tanner goods belt. I have a 33/34 waist...should I get the 36 inch belt?

34
post #4 of 24
34. My waist is 30, but when I ordered a 32 for them I had to make an exchange for a 30.
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
34.

My waist is 30, but when I ordered a 32 for them I had to make an exchange for a 30.



haha alright, glad I waited to order then


Thanks guys!
post #6 of 24
So it seems ones should order their natural waist size? I'm planning on placing an order this week, natural waist is 32/every now and again 33.
post #7 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertig0 View Post
So it seems ones should order their natural waist size? I'm planning on placing an order this week, natural waist is 32/every now and again 33.

Just my personal experience - I am a 32 and I ordered a 32. It fits fine, but I fluctuate between the 3rd and second loosest holes. Personally, for my tastes, I would rather have another inch or two of leather, so if I ever ordered another one I would size up to 34. But I cant swear that this wold work for everyone.

I also just ordered another belt from somewhere else which is also a 32 but 2 inches longer than the Tanner.
post #8 of 24
My experience was I had to order true size. I had to send back the belt that I ordered a size up because I was on the last hole with room to spare.
post #9 of 24
Thanks for the clarification, guys.
post #10 of 24
When I read this thread I was thinking there is no fcking way this is right, but I double checked and I've had the wrong size belt for 6 months. thx sf.
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by db_ggmm View Post
When I read this thread I was thinking there is no fcking way this is right, but I double checked and I've had the wrong size belt for 6 months. thx sf.
so much fukin pain in this fukin game
post #12 of 24
i sized up on mine
post #13 of 24
This is their new flashy flamboyant belts!
post #14 of 24
I ordered a 32 (my true waist size) and when I put it on it seemed small but I was able to get it to the second hole. If you want it to fit in the middle hole I would say size up 1.
post #15 of 24
+ 1 for tanner goods!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Tanner Goods belt