Originally Posted by m@T
This ad just got so much cooler.
The warning in step 7....
Khong nen lao luoi dao bang tay hoac cao means....
"Do not clean blades by hand or foot"
Actually, it says "khong nen lau luoi dao bang tay hoac khan," which means "should not wipe blade with hand or towel." If it said "chan" instead of "khan," then you have "foot" instead of "towel."
Here are the translations:
1. Push up to open top. You should hear "click" sound.
2. Place blade in position.
3. Put the top back until you hear "click."
4. Clean face and should use Gillette shaving cream.
5. Shave gently.
6. After shaving, clean with water.
7. Should not wipe blade with hand or towel.
8. Super click shaves cleanly and smoothly.