or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition - Page 10

post #136 of 2865
Padma would be way too conservative while Gail off the chart crazy.
post #137 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I know. Gail is way hotter.

well one thing's true, she does look like she belong in a $50 whorehouse
post #138 of 2865
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post
Padma would be way too conservative while Gail off the chart crazy.
Indeed. But, given the chance, I wouldn't turn either of them away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
well one thing's true, she does look like she belong in a $50 whorehouse
Yo dawg that's my girl you're talkin about. $100 is more like it.
post #139 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post
i do love my BBQ brisket, but i never did warm to beef ribs. just too heavy and greasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt22616 View Post
Beef ribs from Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. All haters eat those then talk shit.

Brisket is good. Look I like "BBQ beef ribs" I just don't think they should be called "BBQ".

BBQ is pork, sometimes chicken.
post #140 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Actually, if Gail Simmons had been at the whorehouse, now THAT would be a dream.

http://www.charitybuzz.com/categorie...g_items/121083
post #141 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
Brisket is good. Look I like "BBQ beef ribs" I just don't think they should be called "BBQ".

BBQ is pork, sometimes chicken.

post #142 of 2865
Do you know what grinds my gears? Places that charge $4 for a can of PBR (unless 24oz) when I know I can get it for $1 at my favorite bar.
post #143 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

post #144 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

post #145 of 2865
,,,
post #146 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

post #147 of 2865
Just take back what you originally said. Just admit that you were being flippant about the beef not being barbecue and it will all be O.K.
post #148 of 2865
Making a reservation and then when you show up on that busy night, there's a new chippy as hostess that you don't know, and you get a deer in the head light look and are told your reservation was "lost." You see an empty table or two and are told it will be a 20-40 minute wait as those are for people with reservations.

Thankfully you know the GM or owner and get seated.
post #149 of 2865
ordering a $12 burger and getting a stale bun
post #150 of 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post
Just take back what you originally said. Just admit that you were being flippant about the beef not being barbecue and it will all be O.K.

No.
















.




New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition