or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread - Page 78

post #1156 of 1244
Jesus, when is this going to stop? Metal bassist Jimmy Bain, best known for his time with RJD, is gone.
post #1157 of 1244
Abe Vigoda!? 😢
post #1158 of 1244
They finally got Abe! frown.gif

http://www.abevigoda.com


post #1159 of 1244
Geez. Paul Kantner, original guitarist from Jefferson Airplane.
post #1160 of 1244
Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia has passed away. RIP.
post #1161 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia has passed away. RIP.


This will make the next couple months interesting. Will republicans just block any nominee? It will shake up the presidential race too as questions turn to SCOTUS.
post #1162 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

This will make the next couple months interesting. Will republicans just block any nominee? It will shake up the presidential race too as questions turn to SCOTUS.

I think republicans will block any nominee until the end of Obama's term, but I think that will help Hillary more than Trump/Cruz/Rubio. I prefer an Obama appointment to a Hillary one.
post #1163 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

I think republicans will block any nominee until the end of Obama's term, but I think that will help Hillary more than Trump/Cruz/Rubio. I prefer an Obama appointment to a Hillary one.
Even if it's Obama? smile.gif
post #1164 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Even if it's Obama? smile.gif

Hah didn't think about that one!
post #1165 of 1244
Wow, the bile being spewed by those on the right side of history? Amazingly crass.
post #1166 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Wow, the bile being spewed by those on the right side of history? Amazingly crass.
The party of compassion.
post #1167 of 1244
Oh, damn. Vanity 6 has died.

post #1168 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Oh, damn. Vanity 6 has died.


She had a pivotal role in one of my favorite childhood movies, The Last Dragon, thus I had a huge crush on her. RIP.

Also RIP to Umberto Eco.
post #1169 of 1244
Vanity was in the first crop of music videos pre-MTV. I can remember there was this indie UHF station in Detroit that played an hour's worth of video Mon-Friday right around the dinner hour. The number of videos prior to MTV was truly small and many obscure.
post #1170 of 1244

nm

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread