or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › colby backous sample sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

colby backous sample sale - Page 10

post #136 of 192
Backed. I have about 20 of these in a number of colours - brilliant stuff. Highly recommended.
post #137 of 192
Thread Starter 
Thanks Paul. The 2 small rust bamboo briefs have sold out. There is still availability in all sizes of the heathered tangerine briefs. More pieces coming very soon.
post #138 of 192
Thread Starter 
I will be posting some 100% organic cotton t-shirts this weekend. They are crew neck pocket t-shirts that will sell for $20. There are a variety of colors such as: heathered gray, lavender, pink, bronze, espresso, navy, orange, and heathered tangerine. I will post them on saturday with the measurements and color choices. Thanks guys.
post #139 of 192
Thread Starter 
Here are some color swatches of the t-shirt knits. If you are familiar with the boxer brief knits you know that they are light weight and stretchy. These knits are slightly heavier and not as stretchy. They are super soft and I have pre-shrunk them with an industrial softner. The first 5 colors are: heathered gray, lavender, pink, orange and heathered tangerine.
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
post #140 of 192
Thread Starter 
The last 3 colors are: navy, bronze and espresso.
LL
LL
LL
post #141 of 192
Thread Starter 
Hey guys. The new flannel shirting has sold out through pre-orders! I will try to locate another flannel as soon as possible. The gray poplin is also close to selling out so if you are interested you will want to pre-order. Thanks, Colby.




SOLD OUT.
LL
post #142 of 192
Thread Starter 
The tie dyed bamboo boxer briefs have almost sold out. I only have 4 left in size medium. If you have a 32/33 waist these will work for you.
LL
post #143 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby View Post
Hey guys. The new flannel shirting has sold out through pre-orders! I will try to locate another flannel as soon as possible. The gray poplin is also close to selling out so if you are interested you will want to pre-order. Thanks, Colby. SOLD OUT.
Thans for saving me one!.. Man my wardrobe's gonna be Backous and Iron Heart only real soon haha...
post #144 of 192
Thread Starter 
Hey guys. I did make a jacket for fall out of a charcoal chambray. It is fully lined with a salt and pepper cotton gingham. The zipper is Lampo with a leather pull which ties in with the leather buttons. I only made three and one has already been sold. The measuremaents are:
Pit-Pit=21.5
Shoulder-Shoulder=19
Sleeve=25.25
Back length=26.75
If you are interested in this jacket it sells for $80. Email me at cbackous@live.com. Thanks, Colby.
LL
post #145 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby View Post
Here are some color swatches of the t-shirt knits. If you are familiar with the boxer brief knits you know that they are light weight and stretchy. These knits are slightly heavier and not as stretchy. They are super soft and I have pre-shrunk them with an industrial softner. The first 5 colors are: heathered gray, lavender, pink, orange and heathered tangerine.

Do you have a fit pick or measurements on these t-shirts? Thanks!
post #146 of 192
Thread Starter 
I do have the t-shirts ready to post but I need to photograph them and then measure all of them. They should be up sometime this evening. The sample and sale items will also be posted over the next few days as well. Here is a fit pic of a bamboo fleece sweat shirt. It is white with natural trim. The measurements are;
Pit-Pit=21
Back length=23
The sleeve is a raglan so it is measured from the neck to the end of the cuff. It measures 29.
If you are interested it sells for $35. It is preshrunk. if you have any questions email me at cbackous@live.com. thanks, Colby.
LL
post #147 of 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby View Post
Hey guys. I did make a jacket for fall out of a charcoal chambray. .


Any chance you will make any more jackets? I'd like one, but with a regular collar. And in a different color.
post #148 of 192
The jacket looks perfect Colby. I can't wait until mine gets here!!! BTW, How do you recommend that I wash it?
post #149 of 192
I really like that white sweatshirt. The two-tone white looks sweet. I'm just debating the length cause I'm 6'1". It looks longer than 23". How tall are you?
post #150 of 192
Anymore button downs coming in?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › colby backous sample sale