Oh their profit margin on this small batch has to be around 400% at least?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 644post #9646 of 1327612/17/13 at 3:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9647 of 1327612/17/13 at 5:37pmpost #9648 of 1327612/17/13 at 5:45pmpost #9649 of 1327612/17/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
Yeah but you could have a recraftable sneaker.post #9650 of 1327612/17/13 at 6:09pmpost #9651 of 1327612/17/13 at 6:21pmThose soles are gonna go way before those uppers do, I've ground CPs down in 2-3 years of casual wear. Replacing the soles is nowhere as easy slapping another layer of rubber on the bottom, either. Also those are really ugly - slapping GENUINE HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN onto something and calling it quits rarely results in good design.post #9652 of 1327612/18/13 at 7:04pmpost #9653 of 1327612/18/13 at 7:39pm
I've been told a flat out "no" by most cobblers, a shame because I tossed Margiela GATs and some CPs that had decent uppers but had the soles worn through. There's a couple exceptions, the crepe sole on RO sneakers or functional shoes like Dansko, but for most fashion brands it isn't going to happen. Possibly if you had an extra sole lying around and a decent cobbler, but best to think of sneakers as disposablepost #9654 of 1327612/18/13 at 8:01pmpost #9655 of 1327612/18/13 at 8:02pmpost #9656 of 1327612/18/13 at 8:06pmQuote:
=( I have weird pronation so after 2 years the outer side of the sole is completely worn through. I'll bring it to a cobbler to see if anything can be done but I'm not optimistic.post #9657 of 1327612/18/13 at 8:11pmpost #9658 of 1327612/18/13 at 8:31pmpost #9659 of 1327612/18/13 at 11:07pm
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 1011 Active Users (167 Members and 844 Guests)
- › The Official Hair Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.