A large will be too big for you. I have the same chest size and a M fits perfectly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Yesterday at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 491post #7352 of 137853/23/13 at 7:54pmpost #7353 of 137853/23/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
SO close. Could have actually afforded that one.post #7354 of 137853/23/13 at 8:56pmQuote:
They would probably need to cancel the transaction through eBay first, otherwise, there's no real point in giving you the price break since they've already been hit with the final value fee by eBay.post #7355 of 137853/24/13 at 5:36amQuote:
That's exactly what I stated in the e-mail. I asked if they wanted to cancel the eBay transaction and handle the whole thing outside of eBay altogether. Just have to wait and see what they say.
Thanks.post #7356 of 137853/24/13 at 6:16ampost #7357 of 137853/24/13 at 7:03amQuote:
yeah, this. i have a 10" drop and fairly big shoulders, i think the bedford fits me well. i don't know why people are saying it won't work on synthese.
arrow & arrow model:
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 3/24/13 at 8:00ampost #7358 of 137853/24/13 at 12:53pmpost #7359 of 137853/24/13 at 1:31pmpost #7360 of 137853/24/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
i literally lol at this pic!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #7361 of 137853/24/13 at 8:32pmOur Legacy suede bomber $500 bin - beautiful.
Patrik Ervell jacket $205 bin
Engineered Garments parka $175 bin
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Engineered-Garments-Wool-Field-Parka-Medium-/190815922727?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2c6d83ea27post #7362 of 137853/25/13 at 2:25ampost #7363 of 137853/25/13 at 4:24ampost #7364 of 137853/25/13 at 9:03ampost #7365 of 137853/25/13 at 10:33am
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › H. Stockton Atlanta - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Requesting Blazer Fit Feedback 8 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...