Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Yesterday at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 446post #6676 of 132682/7/13 at 8:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6677 of 132682/7/13 at 8:12pmpost #6678 of 132682/7/13 at 8:25pmpost #6679 of 132682/7/13 at 9:22pmpost #6680 of 132682/7/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
I don't think he's willing to buy used though - he mentioned he can't find a new pair for less than double the cost of the other shoes he was referring to, which makes sense.
Anyways, here is an expensive but beautiful #rare Junya blazer from 2004:
AND THIS!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS TO GET THIS!!!
It's a 2009 CdG Homme re-release of my 2003 Junya jacket. But it appears to be a bit heavier/darker of a material with a fancy lining instead of the cotton NO MORE WAR one that I have. This wouldn't be posted here if it was my size since I'm always looking for a backup of The Perfect Cotton Jacket
this is a great jacket, i think would be better with ribbed cuffspost #6681 of 132682/7/13 at 11:34pmLou Dalton jacket
N Hoolywood pants
Paul Smith blazer
Lou Dalton coat
http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/coat_cod41323671tm.htmlpost #6682 of 132682/8/13 at 6:06am
You know I'm tempted to agree with you, especially on this version that looks to be a heavier weight than mine. On mine I always keep the cuffs turned up just covering the wrist straps, and I like this a lot more than I would ribbed cuffs on such a lightweight cotton. it's all loose and flow-y and I think cuffs would ruin that. but the one above appears to be more structured so maybe they would work.post #6683 of 132682/8/13 at 6:15ampost #6684 of 132682/8/13 at 1:34pmpost #6685 of 132682/8/13 at 2:29pmpost #6686 of 132682/8/13 at 6:14pmpost #6687 of 132682/8/13 at 6:44pmpost #6688 of 132682/8/13 at 7:42pmpost #6689 of 132682/8/13 at 9:30pm
Ha, that helmet is awesome!
If those were my size, I would've instakopped.post #6690 of 132682/9/13 at 11:52am
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › things that are making you happy 44 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1