Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on 2/20/17 at 5:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 438post #6556 of 140931/28/13 at 1:49pmI will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.post #6557 of 140931/28/13 at 1:54pmpost #6558 of 140931/28/13 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.
but but but... gettoasty said...post #6559 of 140931/28/13 at 2:03pmpost #6560 of 140931/28/13 at 2:09pmpost #6561 of 140931/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6562 of 140931/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6563 of 140931/28/13 at 2:34pmI even asked him how it works because I have no idea. He could have simply replied back and said 'no thanks'
Anyways, I have nothing against the guy and he has helped in the past. Just pointing it out.
Also, it seems like he is the second person to ignore my cosign inquiry, one being the guy GDL recommends on this forum.
Weird. Must have to meet in person?
I realize after Moo's post I am not using cosign in the right context, or you guys misunderstanding me.post #6564 of 140931/28/13 at 2:37pmpost #6565 of 140931/28/13 at 2:43pmpost #6566 of 140931/28/13 at 3:08pmpost #6567 of 140931/28/13 at 4:27pmpost #6568 of 140931/28/13 at 4:46pmpost #6569 of 140931/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Also, stupid question I know, but how do consignment shops work? What's the system/benefit of consigning your stuff?post #6570 of 140931/28/13 at 4:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1664 Active Users (327 Members and 1337 Guests)
- › Pictures of nice gloves...? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...