Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Yesterday at 4:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 7/1/16 at 12:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 438post #6556 of 136481/28/13 at 1:49pmI will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.post #6557 of 136481/28/13 at 1:54pmpost #6558 of 136481/28/13 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.
but but but... gettoasty said...post #6559 of 136481/28/13 at 2:03pmpost #6560 of 136481/28/13 at 2:09pmpost #6561 of 136481/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6562 of 136481/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6563 of 136481/28/13 at 2:34pmI even asked him how it works because I have no idea. He could have simply replied back and said 'no thanks'
Anyways, I have nothing against the guy and he has helped in the past. Just pointing it out.
Also, it seems like he is the second person to ignore my cosign inquiry, one being the guy GDL recommends on this forum.
Weird. Must have to meet in person?
I realize after Moo's post I am not using cosign in the right context, or you guys misunderstanding me.post #6564 of 136481/28/13 at 2:37pmpost #6565 of 136481/28/13 at 2:43pmpost #6566 of 136481/28/13 at 3:08pmpost #6567 of 136481/28/13 at 4:27pmpost #6568 of 136481/28/13 at 4:46pmpost #6569 of 136481/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Also, stupid question I know, but how do consignment shops work? What's the system/benefit of consigning your stuff?post #6570 of 136481/28/13 at 4:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 1381 Active Users (268 Members and 1113 Guests)
- › The soft retail market and other possible indicators of an economic... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Am I missing something about men's dress shoes? 12 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding