Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 1:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Summer sales 2016 - All the stuff that's fit to buy - codes, updates, etc... Last post on 6/23/16 at 12:32pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 438post #6556 of 135601/28/13 at 1:49pmI will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.post #6557 of 135601/28/13 at 1:54pmpost #6558 of 135601/28/13 at 1:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I will say this about re-porter and Graham. I am a stickler for good customer service. Maybe I expect too much sometimes, but that's who I am. Graham's follow up, follow through, and overall communication coupled with an easy to navigate site with good photos, measurements and descriptions is seriously second to none. His e-mails are concise, extremely helpful, and courteous. He answers any and all questions quickly and thoroughly. It's the best online experience I have had with a business of any kind, period. I have yet to purchase something from him - and feel like an ass since I've asked many questions so far - but when I do I will know that I am supporting a hell of a site and that I won't have any issues/surprises. Top notch guy.
but but but... gettoasty said...post #6559 of 135601/28/13 at 2:03pmpost #6560 of 135601/28/13 at 2:09pmpost #6561 of 135601/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6562 of 135601/28/13 at 2:33pmpost #6563 of 135601/28/13 at 2:34pmI even asked him how it works because I have no idea. He could have simply replied back and said 'no thanks'
Anyways, I have nothing against the guy and he has helped in the past. Just pointing it out.
Also, it seems like he is the second person to ignore my cosign inquiry, one being the guy GDL recommends on this forum.
Weird. Must have to meet in person?
I realize after Moo's post I am not using cosign in the right context, or you guys misunderstanding me.post #6564 of 135601/28/13 at 2:37pmpost #6565 of 135601/28/13 at 2:43pmpost #6566 of 135601/28/13 at 3:08pmpost #6567 of 135601/28/13 at 4:27pmpost #6568 of 135601/28/13 at 4:46pmpost #6569 of 135601/28/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
Also, stupid question I know, but how do consignment shops work? What's the system/benefit of consigning your stuff?post #6570 of 135601/28/13 at 4:57pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
Currently, there are 975 Active Users (122 Members and 853 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brexit 5 minutes ago
- › How to wash fine linen pants 6 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 29 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. Moto jacket. Size M, brand new. 37 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 47 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding