Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 12:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Last edited: Today
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 370
Styleforum Top Picks
I hope you will consider this as personal regretful acknowledgement about past attempts to use this forums against policy and attempted to reach the base of users as a directive to get new clients.
Acknowledging that we do not know each other, aside from the internet insanity, its apparent how it can be dangerous how quickly things can go bad, or seem so. I am not dishonest and I don't wish to have any enemies before they've even a chance to know me. This is my only attempt to get in touch with you directly, despite this digital barrier and express you that I regret for the circumstances that occurred and how it have affected you, SZ, and its established partners.
I acknowledge that I have had entrepreneurial motivations and often too 'extreme'. Yes I've paid a price on it. I understand what it is now that is is necessary to protect the integrity of dealing with people, brands and between established partnerships, it is very important to remain loyal and with integrity in any sort of commercial operation.
I've come to the realization that maintaining integrity is what matters. Not trying to be selling X amount of product to X amount of customers. It may be farfetched, but I desire to build a level of basic respect that I between people, since last thing I want to do is try to appear to be 'dishonest, sketchy' or deal online in a sketchy way, circumventing forums or the participants anymore.
I wouldn't consider myself a store, or want to operate as one, other than a small independent web-store operation, I hope it will grow into something people can appreciate because my vision is directed by integrity and pure and basic principles which guide the brands that I intend to offer.
Anyway, hoping for the best..I am not trying to force you leave this message on a positive note and understand my sincerity. I am however letting down my guard for a moment to let you know that I regret my past motivations. I hope you can leave with that.
In proper view, this sort of bad exposure and reputation I've built for myself I would consider it a personal crisis that I've actually had to deal with. and still am dealing with. I've had to let it destroy itself voluntarily and surrender my ego. I'm now hoping for a path of recovery through learning and becoming grounded again. It's become a huge process.
well now we are in communication about this and I hope I am getting in touch in the most honest and direct way., even though we don't even know each other.
I'm sure there are great minds who gather here, and some very well respected and not people I want to piss off anymore, from this point and hopefully to not let it go any worse...
I thought he had scripted it up to send to everyone on SZ, but this is what I received yesterday. I personally have no qualms so not sure why I might've received it over anyone else
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 15 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories