Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 4:01 am in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 370post #5536 of 1346711/6/12 at 7:05pmpost #5537 of 1346711/6/12 at 7:18pmpost #5538 of 1346711/6/12 at 7:30pmpost #5539 of 1346711/6/12 at 7:40pmpost #5540 of 1346711/6/12 at 7:41pmpost #5541 of 1346711/6/12 at 8:16pmpost #5542 of 1346711/6/12 at 8:21pmpost #5543 of 1346711/6/12 at 8:32pmPM (Click to show)
I hope you will consider this as personal regretful acknowledgement about past attempts to use this forums against policy and attempted to reach the base of users as a directive to get new clients.
Acknowledging that we do not know each other, aside from the internet insanity, its apparent how it can be dangerous how quickly things can go bad, or seem so. I am not dishonest and I don't wish to have any enemies before they've even a chance to know me. This is my only attempt to get in touch with you directly, despite this digital barrier and express you that I regret for the circumstances that occurred and how it have affected you, SZ, and its established partners.
I acknowledge that I have had entrepreneurial motivations and often too 'extreme'. Yes I've paid a price on it. I understand what it is now that is is necessary to protect the integrity of dealing with people, brands and between established partnerships, it is very important to remain loyal and with integrity in any sort of commercial operation.
I've come to the realization that maintaining integrity is what matters. Not trying to be selling X amount of product to X amount of customers. It may be farfetched, but I desire to build a level of basic respect that I between people, since last thing I want to do is try to appear to be 'dishonest, sketchy' or deal online in a sketchy way, circumventing forums or the participants anymore.
I wouldn't consider myself a store, or want to operate as one, other than a small independent web-store operation, I hope it will grow into something people can appreciate because my vision is directed by integrity and pure and basic principles which guide the brands that I intend to offer.
Anyway, hoping for the best..I am not trying to force you leave this message on a positive note and understand my sincerity. I am however letting down my guard for a moment to let you know that I regret my past motivations. I hope you can leave with that.
In proper view, this sort of bad exposure and reputation I've built for myself I would consider it a personal crisis that I've actually had to deal with. and still am dealing with. I've had to let it destroy itself voluntarily and surrender my ego. I'm now hoping for a path of recovery through learning and becoming grounded again. It's become a huge process.
well now we are in communication about this and I hope I am getting in touch in the most honest and direct way., even though we don't even know each other.
I'm sure there are great minds who gather here, and some very well respected and not people I want to piss off anymore, from this point and hopefully to not let it go any worse...
I thought he had scripted it up to send to everyone on SZ, but this is what I received yesterday. I personally have no qualms so not sure why I might've received it over anyone elsepost #5544 of 1346711/6/12 at 9:56pmpost #5545 of 1346711/7/12 at 9:12ampost #5546 of 1346711/7/12 at 10:30ampost #5547 of 1346711/7/12 at 11:10ampost #5548 of 1346711/7/12 at 11:37ampost #5549 of 1346711/7/12 at 11:54ampost #5550 of 1346711/7/12 at 12:06pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Tuscan Leather & Creed Aventus 10mL Splits 13 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 50 minutes ago
- › semi-upscale casual for an older professional 50 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts