Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 370post #5536 of 1327411/6/12 at 7:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5537 of 1327411/6/12 at 7:18pmpost #5538 of 1327411/6/12 at 7:30pmpost #5539 of 1327411/6/12 at 7:40pmpost #5540 of 1327411/6/12 at 7:41pmpost #5541 of 1327411/6/12 at 8:16pmpost #5542 of 1327411/6/12 at 8:21pmpost #5543 of 1327411/6/12 at 8:32pmPM (Click to show)
I hope you will consider this as personal regretful acknowledgement about past attempts to use this forums against policy and attempted to reach the base of users as a directive to get new clients.
Acknowledging that we do not know each other, aside from the internet insanity, its apparent how it can be dangerous how quickly things can go bad, or seem so. I am not dishonest and I don't wish to have any enemies before they've even a chance to know me. This is my only attempt to get in touch with you directly, despite this digital barrier and express you that I regret for the circumstances that occurred and how it have affected you, SZ, and its established partners.
I acknowledge that I have had entrepreneurial motivations and often too 'extreme'. Yes I've paid a price on it. I understand what it is now that is is necessary to protect the integrity of dealing with people, brands and between established partnerships, it is very important to remain loyal and with integrity in any sort of commercial operation.
I've come to the realization that maintaining integrity is what matters. Not trying to be selling X amount of product to X amount of customers. It may be farfetched, but I desire to build a level of basic respect that I between people, since last thing I want to do is try to appear to be 'dishonest, sketchy' or deal online in a sketchy way, circumventing forums or the participants anymore.
I wouldn't consider myself a store, or want to operate as one, other than a small independent web-store operation, I hope it will grow into something people can appreciate because my vision is directed by integrity and pure and basic principles which guide the brands that I intend to offer.
Anyway, hoping for the best..I am not trying to force you leave this message on a positive note and understand my sincerity. I am however letting down my guard for a moment to let you know that I regret my past motivations. I hope you can leave with that.
In proper view, this sort of bad exposure and reputation I've built for myself I would consider it a personal crisis that I've actually had to deal with. and still am dealing with. I've had to let it destroy itself voluntarily and surrender my ego. I'm now hoping for a path of recovery through learning and becoming grounded again. It's become a huge process.
well now we are in communication about this and I hope I am getting in touch in the most honest and direct way., even though we don't even know each other.
I'm sure there are great minds who gather here, and some very well respected and not people I want to piss off anymore, from this point and hopefully to not let it go any worse...
I thought he had scripted it up to send to everyone on SZ, but this is what I received yesterday. I personally have no qualms so not sure why I might've received it over anyone elsepost #5544 of 1327411/6/12 at 9:56pmpost #5545 of 1327411/7/12 at 9:12ampost #5546 of 1327411/7/12 at 10:30ampost #5547 of 1327411/7/12 at 11:10ampost #5548 of 1327411/7/12 at 11:37ampost #5549 of 1327411/7/12 at 11:54am
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › visvim Subsection Room Spray No. 05 / NEW BORN (also usable as... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?