or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 212

post #3166 of 11373
Crate slim taper 30 for 50

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CRAT-MJ19&c=

Would kop myself if the fabric was heavier

Yuketens 8

http://www.barneys.com/Maine-Guide-Chukka/501195818,default,pd.html?cgid=SALEMENSHOES

These may or may not exist given that it is Barneys
Edited by afixedpoint - 12/17/11 at 7:57am
post #3167 of 11373
this is not a place to put your own auctions
post #3168 of 11373
post #3169 of 11373
it ain't worth $30.
post #3170 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

it ain't worth $3.

FTFY
post #3171 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

FTFY

Yeah saw that shirt a while ago, for $10 I'd be happy
post #3172 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Crate slim taper 30 for 50
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CRAT-MJ19&c=
Would kop myself if the fabric was heavier
Yuketens 8
http://www.barneys.com/Maine-Guide-Chukka/501195818,default,pd.html?cgid=SALEMENSHOES
These may or may not exist given that it is Barneys

One pair left in my size at all Barneys stores. Decisions, decisions...
post #3173 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post

Crate slim taper 30 for 50
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CRAT-MJ19&c=
Would kop myself if the fabric was heavier
Yuketens 8
http://www.barneys.com/Maine-Guide-Chukka/501195818,default,pd.html?cgid=SALEMENSHOES
These may or may not exist given that it is Barneys

Kop'd the chukkas. Cheers.
post #3174 of 11373
price is so low now but i still to big for it ffffuuuu.gif

img[
post #3175 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

price is so low now but i still to big for it ffffuuuu.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
img[

ooh I kind of want that but I wonder what the texture of it is like? i feel like it could end up just looking like a cheap jacket on me depending how the polyester is frown.gif
post #3176 of 11373
i posted that specifically with you in mind. it doesn't say boiled, but i handled even regular poly it was light and unstructured. check out a few at atelier to see material yourself. this it's so cheap tho how to pass up
post #3177 of 11373
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

i posted that specifically with you in mind. it doesn't say boiled, but i handled even regular poly it was light and unstructured. check out a few at atelier to see material yourself. this it's so cheap tho how to pass up

biggrin.gif

Trying to cop with a purpose lately, but it takes all of the fun out of it! I just have 2 very specific blazers I want first and foremost (one asymmentrical blue woven wool knit, and one boiled wool in a more conservative cut) so I'm trying to make that happen. the low price is making that very difficult though.
post #3178 of 11373
post #3179 of 11373
MMM side zips for $429. Sold out online but someone from the Madison Ave store said they have a 10 and 10.5, although I thought they didn't come in half sizes.

http://www.barneys.com/Plain-Toe-Boot/00505012022786,default,pd.html#
post #3180 of 11373

Man those things fly all over the place in midgey sizes but I never see anything over 43.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***