or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 910

post #13636 of 13883

@Rais has a ton of amazing stuff up on grailed, and at criminal prices. If I hadn't given myself over to the dark lords of arte povera jawnz I'd definitely pick up a few pieces (that JPG polyurethane coat whoa! that Final Home hoodie damn!)

 

https://www.græled.com/users/7371-nash_tz/wardrobe

 

PS Rais if you're reading this I still want to buy that JPG astronaut parka

post #13637 of 13883

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e194456751

 

lang astro for your girl

post #13638 of 13883
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post
 

@Rais has a ton of amazing stuff up on grailed, and at criminal prices. If I hadn't given myself over to the dark lords of arte povera jawnz I'd definitely pick up a few pieces (that JPG polyurethane coat whoa! that Final Home hoodie damn!)

 

https://www.græled.com/users/7371-nash_tz/wardrobe

 

PS Rais if you're reading this I still want to buy that JPG astronaut parka


​I'll PM you first if I want to get rid of that JPG poncho. I have about 100 more items to list. I am just very busy now and it takes time to photograph and decribe everything.
 

post #13639 of 13883
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimoron View Post
AddThis  

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e194456751

 

lang astro for your girl


seems cheap too

post #13640 of 13883

some cheap Lucio Vanotti for someone L-XL


http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ragtag/item/r2100329356302/

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/583316008357/

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ragtag/item/r2100329356319/ (this one is fun, check the close-up pic)



If anyone ever sees the indigo pants in a sz1 (or 0 if it exists?) please let me know
Edited by kindofyoung - 8/25/16 at 9:50pm
post #13641 of 13883

bought the weird red pants on impulse. don't remember the last time i did that. good looking out...?

post #13642 of 13883
post #13643 of 13883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
 

bought the weird red pants on impulse. don't remember the last time i did that. good looking out...?

I'm sure you'll find some way to pull them of in an outfit, but if nothing else they look supercomfy :fonz:

post #13644 of 13883
I have 3 different pairs of red pants and love them all.

Never wear any of them, but I love them.
post #13645 of 13883
That Lucio stuff probably isn't actually L-XL.
A men's XL in Lucio is a 6, womens XL is a 4.
All the shit the corner has ever had has been messed up, and I don't know what kind of sizing Lucio actually uses because I've never seen anybody else have sizes 0-6.
post #13646 of 13883

bah i'd been eyeing that lucio sweater for the past week or so. shouldn't have slept.

 

whoever bought it post a fit pic, i'm curious to see how his stuff looks in non-lookbook situations

post #13647 of 13883

http://page24.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/q126497985

 

crazy cool undercover shearling from AW98. Not cheap but if it was my size it would already be on a plane to me.

post #13648 of 13883
post #13649 of 13883
post #13650 of 13883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
Subnav
I have 3 different pairs of red pants and love them all.

Never wear any of them, but I love them.


Made me spit out of my coffee, thx.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***