Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 734post #10996 of 132705/6/14 at 3:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 132705/6/14 at 4:57pmKVA
CDiem just needs a new vibram
Mihara leather rider under $250
Ann D grey perforated high tops, also sizes 43,44 available
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gsc-rinkan/item/r03301405030335/post #10998 of 132705/6/14 at 5:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
CDiem just needs a new vibram
Shoes like these already have a very obvious imprint on the insole/bed of the person's foot. Keep in mind that unless you put an insole over the current (non-removable) insole, that your foot will be forced into the imprint of the previous owner's foot. This goes for any well worn shoe without a removable insole.post #10999 of 132705/6/14 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by el Bert
What's with the "C" rank? Condition looks pretty darn good
Also, thanks for doing this all the time Bertpost #11000 of 132705/6/14 at 7:25pmpost #11001 of 132705/6/14 at 8:38pmVans x EG size 10 $150
EG x Soloist size M starting bid $280 buy it now $450
Unused short sleeve fringe hem $40 size xs/s
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b157960611post #11002 of 132705/6/14 at 9:40pmpost #11003 of 132705/6/14 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Shoes like these already have a very obvious imprint on the insole/bed of the person's foot. Keep in mind that unless you put an insole over the current (non-removable) insole, that your foot will be forced into the imprint of the previous owner's foot. This goes for any well worn shoe without a removable insole.
I don't wear any of my footwear except some sneakers without an insole. But the shape of those boots don't look off compared to others that I've seen, even really well made shoes I've seen that have been well worn and the shape has completely changed from where it originally began.post #11004 of 132705/6/14 at 11:33pmpost #11005 of 132705/6/14 at 11:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by diniro
Vans x EG size 10 $150
fuuuuck these are dope
should I kop?post #11006 of 132705/6/14 at 11:47pmpost #11007 of 132705/7/14 at 12:21am
eg x vans run half size larger than ordinary vans if i remember correctly
I thought someone on here sold this exact piece not very long ago, and for less $$$ than this guy is asking. Also I thought it was just an EG sample and nothing to do with the Soloist?post #11008 of 132705/7/14 at 12:30ampost #11009 of 132705/7/14 at 3:03ampost #11010 of 132705/7/14 at 5:59amQuote:
I have them in 9.5 and would normally would wear a ten in vans. That said however, I am a true 9E and need to size up to 10 in vans to get the width right. So, take your vans size (not your shoe size) and go down a half. Also these are a pretty good deal so I would act fast. Seem them go for a lot more on eBay and NIB isn't going to pop up again any time soon.
Also that crazy EG norfolk was @FlyingLotus 's I believe. Think he has it on B/S for cheaper.
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...