we shall see
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of August 3 Last post on 8/9/14 at 3:42pm in Streetwear and Denim
- "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions Last post on Yesterday at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** - Page 668post #10006 of 132701/30/14 at 10:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10007 of 132701/30/14 at 10:07ampost #10008 of 132701/30/14 at 10:09ampost #10009 of 132701/30/14 at 10:10ampost #10010 of 132701/30/14 at 10:12am
Idunno, just figured it wouldn't be TOO unlikely that someone over in MC would want it if you listed it on B&S for a good price
also, someone who's a 43 should get these
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/30/14 at 10:39ampost #10011 of 132701/30/14 at 11:02amQuote:
lol. but that do not help. its all the same account. new plan plox!Quote:
hmmmmm. we shall see.
you guys are awesome btw.post #10012 of 132701/30/14 at 11:30ampost #10013 of 132701/30/14 at 12:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by kindofyoung
yo @in stitches
, kop this
Unfortunately, 2 people are already in line for it...
But yea stitches, you seriously need to throw down for an SS scarf, it'll be your doorway into SW&D proper
And I'm SURE you can spare under a bill for a nice scarfpost #10014 of 132701/30/14 at 12:50pmpost #10015 of 132701/30/14 at 1:35pmpost #10016 of 132701/30/14 at 2:40pmQuote:
if you really are truly invested in my SWD development you will give it me.
and what does in line mean? either you done paid or you done didnt.post #10017 of 132701/30/14 at 2:52pmpost #10018 of 132701/30/14 at 6:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptionist
Yohji cape for the shah maybe?
i've seen this one (and several iterations on y!jp) but it's too much lord of the rings adventures for me heh
looks great on a runway though!post #10019 of 132701/30/14 at 6:25pmpost #10020 of 132701/30/14 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by einstine
Barena knitted pants, size 50 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barena-Boci-Pants-Grey-size-50-/181312264942?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item2a370d9aee
wow, not sure what to do with myself now that I know tailored sweatpants exist
- ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread***
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
Currently, there are 898 Active Users (159 Members and 739 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 24 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 47 seconds ago
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › Rider Boot Company 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...