or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Pls see this thread, i think i bought fake moncler here. many photos attached.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pls see this thread, i think i bought fake moncler here. many photos attached. - Page 2

post #16 of 87
Ah ok, well than I'd be interested in a comparison picture of an authentic wash label
post #17 of 87
Thread Starter 
it can not be enough?
Read the links, check the pictures.
most important thing.
zipper without LAMPO
LAMPO MARK CAN'T Rubbed off or faded.
none since first made!
it's enough , if all other material, wash lable, or something all legit. but no lampo zippers?
it's fake 100%
+ Moncler don't use black strap, + Cartoon color you can check= obviously fake.
Hey it's fake. i think you know it.
you're just victim too like me.
if it's not fake, every single stuffs in the ebay from china made. that's all legit.
You should refund from original scammer who selling fakes.
post #18 of 87
Thread Starter 
+ No certilogo tags with phone number, certilogo numbers.
post #19 of 87
I'd like to hear comment from the original seller before I issue refund. I still think edition could be older or older+exclusive to Barneys
post #20 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post
Ah ok, well than I'd be interested in a comparison picture of an authentic wash label

Ask and you shall receive:

Real:



Jacket in Question (Possible Fake):



As poliziano mentioned, notice on the real jacket the word "LAVATO E" on the beginning of the third line definitely has the "E" spaced after "LAVATO." On the jacket in question, "LAVATOE" is one word.

Also, notice "RAL" at the end of the fourth line does not have periods in between each letter like the OP's jacket.

One last thing I noticed was the last words on the label " min sanita" sanita does not appear to have the accent mark above the "a" on the real jacket, but it does on the OP's. Also, on the real jacket "min sanita" is lowercase and does not have a period (.) after min.
post #21 of 87
Yea, it does appear to be fake from all the info presented and the last pic posted, but I do wanna hear from Chestercopperpot before I issue a refund, and if I issue a refund I believe I deserve one as well
post #22 of 87
Thread Starter 
thank you so much nbmplano
it's 100 % low quality fake.
100% sure.
post #23 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantehh View Post
thank you so much nbmplano
it's 100 % low quality fake.
100% sure.

Just glad I could help. Hopefully both you and Kvc06 can get your money back from the original seller. Good luck guys!
post #24 of 87
I will be refunding dantehh
post #25 of 87
this is ridiculous....

not only did you try to FLIP a previous sale that i did to you!

you are now accusing its fake!?

what the heck man...

shame on you
post #26 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot View Post
this is ridiculous....

not only did you try to FLIP a previous sale that i did to you!

you are now accusing its fake!?

what the heck man...

shame on you

no he didn't. he took your word that you were selling an authentic item, which it seems like you weren't. and he sold it for the same price that you did.
post #27 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot View Post
this is ridiculous....

not only did you try to FLIP a previous sale that i did to you!

you are now accusing its fake!?

what the heck man...

shame on you

I didn't "FLIP" anything, I needed to pay a bill and I sold it for the exact same amount I paid from you +shipping.
Check out all the evidence in the thread, it sure doesn't appear be authentic. And now I am out the money.
post #28 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharwitt View Post
no he didn't. he took your word that you were selling an authentic item, which it seems like you weren't. and he sold it for the same price that you did.
first off gentlemen please look at EVERYTHING I have ever sold! I have never sold anything fake ever. Thom Browne, Cuccinelli etc. I've been a forum member for years and never had a single issue once. I'm absolutely flabbergasted. Also the monclet coat was sold for 165 not 190 which is what he tried to sell his coat for. Please don't bring me into this any more. This is just ridiculous.
post #29 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot View Post
this is ridiculous.... not only did you try to FLIP a previous sale that i did to you! you are now accusing its fake!? what the heck man... shame on you
If the jacket is indeed a fake (as we have come to believe it is,) where did you acquire the jacket from? You, as with the OP and the seller should all be entitled to refunds all the way up the chain until you get to the person who knowingly sold the fake as a real jacket. No one is the bad guy here until you reach the person that originally sold it. If you still wish to argue it is real, why would you make such an argument? Are you privy to information that has not been shared (i.e., did you purchase it at an authorized store?) A simple receipt could end all the controversy.
post #30 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by chestercopperpot View Post
first off gentlemen please look at EVERYTHING I have ever sold! I have never sold anything fake ever. Thom Browne, Cuccinelli etc. I've been a forum member for years and never had a single issue once. I'm absolutely flabbergasted. Also the monclet coat was sold for 165 not 190 which is what he tried to sell his coat for. Please don't bring me into this any more. This is just ridiculous.
The buyer was in south korea shipping was about 23$+ insurance+ cost of the box + pp fees I apologize if I made about 50 cents more than I originally spent.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › Pls see this thread, i think i bought fake moncler here. many photos attached.