or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Washington, DC sales
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Washington, DC sales - Page 28

post #406 of 525
If you're into Florsheim (think classic longwings) the Florsheim in Montgomer Mall has a deal going where if you buy two pairs you get 20% off each pair--and that's on top of any current deal.

So two pairs of Imperials I was looking at are already 25% off, so it'll be 45% off each in the end.

Pretty good deal.

b
post #407 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabert View Post
No suits; two blazers; loads of Barney's label shirts; some Malo and Avon Celli shirts and sweaters; various designer jeans; some Armani. I didn't see any really great stuff though -- i.e., no Kiton, Charvet, Turnbull, Borrelli, Lorenzini, etc. BUT, the National Press Filene's usually doesn't get the good stuff.

Lots of Vineyard Vines at the NPC FB. Also, Brioni ties were 2 for $99 and they had a decent selection the last time I was in.
post #408 of 525
Just noticed that Sky Valet is advertising an Allen Edmonds sale. Don't know details.

b
post #409 of 525
I went to Loehmann's on wisconsin ave near mazza gallerie. I nabbed Dolce and Gabbana khakis for 30 dollars. They have 60% off red sticker prices on a lot of clothes.
Loehmann sent out a coupon for 15% off of full price item as well
post #410 of 525
Where would be the best place for a Navy Interview Suit, under $800?
post #411 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by atct86 View Post
Where would be the best place for a Navy Interview Suit, under $800?

You could probably do well at Brooks Bros. or J. Press. You have your f/wear in order as well?
post #412 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreco View Post
You could probably do well at Brooks Bros. or J. Press. You have your f/wear in order as well?

f/wear?
post #413 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by atct86 View Post
f/wear?

f/wear = footwear aka shoes.
post #414 of 525
I am always looking.. What is there for shoes?
post #415 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by atct86 View Post
Where would be the best place for a Navy Interview Suit, under $800?

also, keep an eye out for the B&S board. If you're patient, you can score a top notch suit for that price. But if you're not, I'd recommend BB Golden Fleece on sale. If you're really lucky, maybe you can score a RL BL suit for that price (on sale, of course).
post #416 of 525
Bittersweet news. Gentleman's Jodhpur in Bethesda is going out of business and is having a two for one sale.
post #417 of 525
Went to Tyson's today at lunchtime to check out some sales. NM had paltry 25% additional markdowns. Polo had some nice PRL seersucker jackets for $299 in a bunch of sizes. EZ boutique is running a 50% off sale for a lot of things. That will probably get up to 70% in a week or 2. All in all, nothing worthwhile.
post #418 of 525
The Loehmanns in Falls Church (Loehmann's Plaza) had some Paper, Denim & Cloth jeans on clearance. They were $29.99 + addl 40% off. If you are a member of their club you should have gotten an additional 20% off coupon. If not, I can repost or do a link. I ended up paying around $13-14 for a pair. Nice range of sizes 29 waist to 36.
post #419 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
If you're into Florsheim (think classic longwings) the Florsheim in Montgomer Mall has a deal going where if you buy two pairs you get 20% off each pair--and that's on top of any current deal.

So two pairs of Imperials I was looking at are already 25% off, so it'll be 45% off each in the end.

Pretty good deal.

b
Current Florsheim shoes are garbage. They break apart after a couple of wearings (check Sean Archer's thread on his new ones)
post #420 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JibranK View Post
Current Florsheim shoes are garbage. They break apart after a couple of wearings (check Sean Archer's thread on his new ones)

Well, I've worn both of my new pairs more than a "couple" times and they're fine.

b
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Washington, DC sales