or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Washington, DC sales
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Washington, DC sales - Page 15

post #211 of 525
I've seen a lot more RLPL at Marshalls than I have at any of the local Polo outlets. The Marshalls at Pentagon City and Tysons Corner have both carried RLPL suits and coats.
post #212 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikajinda View Post
Have you been to the Polo Outlet in Leesburg?

yeah, slim pickings for RLPL suits. In fact, I never see them there. The only RLPL stuff I see would be an odd shirt or an odd pair of trousers.
post #213 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post
yeah, slim pickings for RLPL suits. In fact, I never see them there. The only RLPL stuff I see would be an odd shirt or an odd pair of trousers.

Yeah, they had a whole bunch of RLPL cashmere sweaters recently... and I do see the odd RLPL pieces, but never really any RLPL suits...
post #214 of 525
Went to FB @ Mazza (and Loehmann's - had some CK shirts that you can find @ Macy's and TJ Maxx) last week.

Zegna Suits - 599.

Didn't see much else in my size (42L)

Valentino Shirts - 80
Missioni Shirts - 60
Romeo Gigli - 50

No ties of interest.

Saw my Aldo shoes with a different label, for 60 bucks. (when i paid 99 )

Anyone been to that Church's Shoes on 19th?
post #215 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie View Post
Anyone been to that Church's Shoes on 19th?

I've been in and tried on two pair. One I loved the look of, but hated the fit of the last. And it didn't come in any other last. They had a sale on I think. The prices didn't seem horrible, but I'm no shoe expert.

Then I tried on a Cheany spectator that felt amazing. Too rich for my wallet though. Eventually found some AEs half off at Endless.

The salesman was very nice. Can't tell you much else. Sorry.

b
post #216 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
I've been in and tried on two pair. One I loved the look of, but hated the fit of the last. And it didn't come in any other last. They had a sale on I think. The prices didn't seem horrible, but I'm no shoe expert.

Then I tried on a Cheany spectator that felt amazing. Too rich for my wallet though. Eventually found some AEs half off at Endless.

The salesman was very nice. Can't tell you much else. Sorry.

b


ball park on the prices

0-200
2-400
400+

The Church Shoes online are 199 Sterling, which is 400 US. And i'm not impressed @ 400.

200 though, I'll stop in.
post #217 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie View Post
ball park on the prices

0-200
2-400
400+

The Church Shoes online are 199 Sterling, which is 400 US. And i'm not impressed @ 400.

200 though, I'll stop in.

If you're asking, sorry, I just cannot remember. I do remember that I would have considered the Church's if they had fit well which means they absolutely had to be less than $400. But that was during a sale.


b
post #218 of 525
went to P-Mills this past week. Nord Rack didnt have much, same old selection in ties, dress shrits, and suits....nothing new. Shoe selection sucked.

Off 5th is having their designer sale. 20% off. Shoe sale is buy one get the 2nd for 50%. if I recall correctly They did replenish some of their suit stock, at least in my size (40) but its with low brand suits (lots of Hugo, Kors, etc). If you are a 42 or bigger, you can find a few Zegna and Canalis here and there. Tie selection was ok, lot of Versace still there. Dress shirt selection was ok if you like Hugo or Kors or Burberry. Shoe selection was ok, decent enough selection to warrant a look over but no power house brands there (Santoni, etc.) Saks house label makes some sweet looking shoes.

when are these places going to get some new stuff in, especially nord Rack??
post #219 of 525
FB's are having their 25% of sale on suits. (per the email)

599 Zegna -> 475 with tax?
post #220 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestIndianArchie View Post
FB's are having their 25% of sale on suits. (per the email)

599 Zegna -> 475 with tax?

Zegna...as in the real deal or that fake crap, "Made with Zegna Cloth"??? or the other crap, Z Zegna???
post #221 of 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by noVA99 View Post
Zegna...as in the real deal or that fake crap, "Made with Zegna Cloth"??? or the other crap, Z Zegna???


I thought the $600 stuff was mainline.
post #222 of 525
Those $600 Zegna suits at Filenes are the made with Zegna fabric and are not good. Filenes will occassionally get in a mainline Zegna suit with its Vault stuff, but it will be at least $1,000 before any discounts go into effect.
post #223 of 525
I hit the Nord Rack in Sterling last night...they aint got anything new....but they did have a sign posted saying new stuff coming in Apr. 8....another false hope like last time or will there be actual new mens suits an other goodies coming in??? anyway just FYI....
post #224 of 525
I went to the Filene's on Conn Ave Friday. They had three racks of Oxxford out. Sadly, it seemed most of them were Longs.
post #225 of 525
i went to marshalls in pentagon city yesterday. they didnt have anything. dont waste your time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Washington, DC sales