Anyone got Raf Simons low velcro sneakers?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1546post #23176 of 235963/16/16 at 5:15pmpost #23177 of 235963/17/16 at 5:27pmpost #23178 of 235963/17/16 at 11:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by shoewizz
Anyone have experience with, or know anything about, this brand:
I can't tell you anything personally, but I do remember them being mentioned and talked about here previously because I recognize the website. Perhaps in previous threads???post #23179 of 235963/19/16 at 3:49pmpost #23180 of 235963/19/16 at 4:54pmpost #23181 of 235963/19/16 at 6:31pmpost #23182 of 235963/19/16 at 7:53pmpost #23183 of 235963/20/16 at 7:21amQuote:Originally Posted by needhelp123
Theres hypebeast (yeezy sneakers) and then there is straight up fuccboi, gucci along with prada, salvatore etc - just like Givenchy, Giuessepe and Louboutin are in this category, you don't want to be the 2nd one mate.
I don't think SLP sneakers are in either, they are more so in the over worn category.
If your shoe does not have monogram than it is fine, Gucci and Prada especially with the futuristic stuff these days actually have pretty cool plain sneaks.
First things first. The term was fuck nigga up until 2015. White people wanted to use the phrase so they changed it to fuck boy. If you can't say the original term then you probably have no business saying it in the first place.
You are going to use dirty south slang and follow it up with mate? You go around saying Oi! The gas and them beans got me piped up GoVNa? Whenever you point your finger at someone you have three fingers pointing back at you.
We are talking about sneakers that cost over three hundred dollars here. You are delusional if you think you are not paying for the brand name. In other words, oi, YoUnG BuLl yOu OuT Of PoCkEt. St8 uP DrAwLiN, chav.
You honestly think people who wear X brand of >$300 luxury sneakers are cool and the people that wear Y luxury brand of >$300 sneakers are not "real niggas" but in fact "fuck niggas/ fuck boys".? You sound like Ali G if he spent a week in Atlanta.post #23184 of 235963/20/16 at 7:47ampost #23185 of 235963/20/16 at 9:11ampost #23186 of 235963/20/16 at 10:46amQuote:
I didn't take note of the post date. It was my impression that you created a list of brands that fall under the category of fuck boy apperal. If the OP created that list and you just added your 2 cents, then I apologize.post #23187 of 235963/20/16 at 11:11amQuote:
you heard it here first. white people invented 'fuck boy' in 2015 cause they couldn't use 'fuck nigga.'post #23188 of 235963/20/16 at 11:34amQuote:
My friend, where do you think the term originated from? Google it. Atleast where I'm from, Philadelphia, fuck boy and fuck nigga mean the same thing. As it is not acceptable for whites to say nigga the whites that want to act "hood" use the term fuck boy. Surely you have seen the term fuck boy become more widely used within the past 2 years. The term started out as fuck nigga and has been used in numerous rap songs. I don't know how you could deny that.
Better yet. YouTube fuck nigga then search on YouTube fuck boy. Note the year when the popular rap videos were submitted when you search fuck nigga and then note the race of the people making the videos and the year posted under fuck boy and tell me I'm wrong.
When you search fuck nigga you find a lot of rap songs. When you search fuck boy you see a bunch of videos made by white people within the past two years about "fuck boys".
Edited by usernameis - 3/20/16 at 12:28pmpost #23189 of 235963/20/16 at 12:56pmpost #23190 of 235963/20/16 at 1:11pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1036 Active Users (112 Members and 924 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 3 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 33 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 50 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 57 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...