Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1453
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21782 of 231448/25/14 at 11:40ampost #21783 of 231448/25/14 at 5:28pmpost #21784 of 231448/25/14 at 5:55pmDon't know if these were posted. Takahiro Miyashita x Foot the Coacher. Each style is available in black, gray, and sand. The asymmetrical ones obviously reminiscent of the Number (N)ine x Converse, though I think I like these better.
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/08/05/foot-coacher-x-takahiromiyashita-soloist-collaboration-sneakers/post #21785 of 231448/25/14 at 6:23pmpost #21786 of 231448/25/14 at 7:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by noirwest
I don't know jack about Rick Owens sneakers, these are legit right? http://www.grailed.com/listings/18320-rick-owens-geobaskets-p-p-inluded
The pictures are pretty blurry but, the signature on the sole is supposed to raise up from the surface. The signature on the inside looks wrong too, as does the zipper. I don't know if these things have changed from season to season though.post #21787 of 231448/25/14 at 8:00pmpost #21788 of 231448/26/14 at 9:46pmpost #21789 of 231448/28/14 at 6:16ampost #21790 of 231448/30/14 at 9:17ampost #21791 of 231448/30/14 at 9:26ampost #21792 of 231448/30/14 at 12:09pmQuote:
Get the Lanvin.
Edited by dr1248 - 8/30/14 at 12:32pmpost #21793 of 231448/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #21794 of 231448/30/14 at 12:38pmQuote:I'm digging these, looks good and comfyOriginally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Don't know if these were posted. Takahiro Miyashita x Foot the Coacher. Each style is available in black, gray, and sand. The asymmetrical ones obviously reminiscent of the Number (N)ine x Converse, though I think I like these better.
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/08/05/foot-coacher-x-takahiromiyashita-soloist-collaboration-sneakers/post #21795 of 231448/30/14 at 4:14pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...