Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 6/23/14 at 11:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1452
Styleforum Top Picks
I have a wide feet and to me GATs and Lanvins are pretty wide, wider than most Margom soles.
Biiiig fan of these new CPs
Edit: Here's a nicer picture actually
The above is a stock photo which i think is a bit too bright. The bottom photo show the color more realistically imo. These are of course reminiscent of the lanvin captoes but I was never a fan of them. The achilles silhouette with this leather/suede combo is killer.
Edit2: Would reallllly like to get these and i think the $425 retail is somewhat borderline reasonable but I'll have to wait a bit. Also if they don't sell a sale is always a possibility but I don't see these staying in stock too long.
I keep adding to this but I think this is one of those sneakers that would work well in a suit, or at least would work very well when you put on a casual blazer and such. I've done enough talking, thoughts?
Edited by pl0nky - 8/22/14 at 5:23pm
been a huge fan of MMM GATs because of just how bloody comfy they feel after breaking in.
However, would like to move on to a pair of high tops, and im thinking either Geobaskets or Balmain high tops.
Any thoughts on both? And being a 41.5 in GATs how should I size them?
Thanks a lot in advance guys
Yeah at first I thought of that but then I decided I'd like to go for some diversity. I really like the silhouettes of both the Geos and the Balmain highs. Just wondering about the "flexibility" of wearing them if I can put it that way?
I really like the GATs because they can be pulled off quite easily, but im thinking the Geobaskets really need the appropriate wardrobe, something which I am working towards, but don't exactly have right now. Geos and Y-3 track pants? Idk, have yet to kop a nice pair of drapey shorts. Balmain also looks incredibly solid and i'm really liking the silhouette.
Quality and comfort wise, where'd you guys go? And which do you think suits a typical SW/D wardrobe better?
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- › RARE Raf Simons, NEW Isaac Sellam, Rick Owens, Lost & Found 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE March 6th - SHOW US YOUR ODD WAISTCOAT 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 15 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...