Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 4/7/15 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1429
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21422 of 227096/3/14 at 12:34pmpost #21423 of 227096/3/14 at 5:05pmpost #21424 of 227096/3/14 at 5:06pmpost #21425 of 227096/3/14 at 5:14pmpost #21426 of 227096/3/14 at 5:39pmpost #21427 of 227096/4/14 at 8:34ampost #21428 of 227096/4/14 at 7:45pmsorry for the cross-post, but maybe somebody here can help (asked almost a week ago in the CP thread):Quote:Originally Posted by masshi
What's the difference between these two vintage highs:
Former is model 1661, latter is 1704.
Is it just a matter of the sole being different colors? Though it looks like the lighting was a lot brighter in the first link...post #21429 of 227096/4/14 at 7:49pmpost #21430 of 227096/4/14 at 9:55pmIf one jumbo chain at a time wasn't enough for anybody, Giuseppe Zanotti now offers two per foot now.
(@ LVR) (Click to show)
I almost like the gaudy way these Versaces embrace their own ridiculousness, but not in that $$$ ballpark. If the soles were slimmer and all black, and the hardware was silver, I might have kept an eye out for them during sale season.
(@ Ssense) (Click to show)post #21431 of 227096/4/14 at 10:02pmThread Starterpost #21432 of 227096/4/14 at 10:25pmSsense is showing $1,295 USD.
Before the site upgrade, when they showed Canadian prices in CAD the USD prices were usually lower (Givenchy leather shoes were 1900 CAD / 1450 USD).
Now it looks like everything is in USD even for domestic shipping, and I'm seeing the same prices browsing from Canadian and American IPs.
But it seems silly to me to be looking at American dollar amounts when I'm in Toronto buying something from Montreal.post #21433 of 227096/4/14 at 10:35pmThread Starterpost #21434 of 227096/5/14 at 7:18am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1687 Active Users (398 Members and 1289 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 41 seconds ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 42 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 48 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 10th of July: DTO Claghorn 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...