or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1428

post #21406 of 22222
Anyone know who stocks Louboutin sneakers other than Barneys and their own boutiques?
post #21407 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwrk View Post
 

2014 baller rotation:

 

 

near to far: cp, holo velcro, black velcro, holo space x 3, rivet, rafstros, dunks

Very nice collection. Do the Raf Simons fit true to size? 

post #21408 of 22222

Does anyone know if Sneakerboy will have another sale? Or was that 40% off presale the actual mid season sale? I want to buy Balenciaga lows, if it was is there anywhere i can get these shoes for cheap or i must pay full price/

post #21409 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwrk View Post
 

2014 baller rotation:

 

 

near to far: cp, holo velcro, black velcro, holo space x 3, rivet, rafstros, dunks

holy ****

those holo spaces in color become more of a grail for me every time I see them :inlove:

post #21410 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post

Does anyone know if Sneakerboy will have another sale? Or was that 40% off presale the actual mid season sale? I want to buy Balenciaga lows, if it was is there anywhere i can get these shoes for cheap or i must pay full price/

STFU and pay full price. Sneakerboy doesn't ship Balenciaga to North America anyway. You can go back to lurking after sale season is over. Until then, please confine your posts to that cesspool.
post #21411 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post
 

holy ****

those holo spaces in color become more of a grail for me every time I see them :inlove:

 

super under-rated design and i'm surprised it only lasted one season. i'm kinda regretting sleeping on the holographic lows and velcros since i don't really like anything in s/s14.

post #21412 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelp123 View Post
 

Does anyone know if Sneakerboy will have another sale? Or was that 40% off presale the actual mid season sale? I want to buy Balenciaga lows, if it was is there anywhere i can get these shoes for cheap or i must pay full price/

 

 

You're a few years late on Balenciaga anyway, Save your pennies up for the next big thing. 

post #21413 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwrk View Post
 

 

super under-rated design and i'm surprised it only lasted one season. i'm kinda regretting sleeping on the holographic lows and velcros since i don't really like anything in s/s14.

 

 

Then why are you selling yours?

post #21414 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExAngel View Post
 

 

 

Then why are you selling yours?

 

...because i bought 4 different color ways and 2 of them look awfully similar to each other?

post #21415 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwrk View Post

super under-rated design and i'm surprised it only lasted one season. i'm kinda regretting sleeping on the holographic lows and velcros since i don't really like anything in s/s14.

I agree. I wish I would have got the Holo Spaces to be honest.
post #21416 of 22222

How do you guys store your sneakers? particularly the leather ones..i put them in the dust bags and store them in my wardrobe is that okay?

post #21417 of 22222
Yes I'm sure that's fine dude. I mean of you're going to baby them that much you might as well get some shoe trees for them,and condition the leather.
post #21418 of 22222

On the hunt for these Bottega slip-ons, but having trouble tracking down my size, either in the tan or blue, size 42 or 42.5.  Does anybody know any other stockists? 

 

 

 

post #21419 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmtwrk View Post
 

 

super under-rated design and i'm surprised it only lasted one season. i'm kinda regretting sleeping on the holographic lows and velcros since i don't really like anything in s/s14. 

How do the velcros size? If I'm a 46 in rick dunks could I fit 45 raf velcros?

post #21420 of 22222
Quote:
Originally Posted by foiegras99 View Post
 

How do the velcros size? If I'm a 46 in rick dunks could I fit 45 raf velcros?

 

my velcros fit tts, take what you normally wear. my dunks fit a size large so yeah, 45 should be good for you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***