or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1410

post #21136 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

can't get into the KKA sneaks, not sure why

I like these black ones from a bit back, very well-made too:


post #21137 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlessphil View Post

Because in this current state they looks like old stan smith someone would wear for mow lawning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Even has zippers in the back for your space weed
5cbgeWY.jpg

now if you were super baller you would do your mow lawning while smoking your space weed. niiiiiiiiiice. nod[1].gif
post #21138 of 22223
You just jinxed yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Sneaker total: CP tournament low, SLP low, Raf patent black Vandals, MMM x Converse (red base), MMM off-white nubuck GATs... about to pick up the SLP black/white hi's this weekend. I think I'm done for a while.
post #21139 of 22223
I have one sneaker right now, probably never gonna wear shog[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Just need to proxy these at Japanese price and I should be good. Anybody able to compare sizing to GAT or CP?
post #21140 of 22223
Emailed haven for sizing a while back and they run TTS or small iirc. Let me see if I find the email.

Edit: couldnt find it but you can email them, they just got a restock.
post #21141 of 22223
^ those are great.
post #21142 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Emailed haven for sizing a while back and they run TTS or small iirc. Let me see if I find the email.

Edit: couldnt find it but you can email them, they just got a restock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

^ those are great.

Yeah thinking size 6 which Haven is freaking sold out of again

Anybody order from Blue Button Shop before?
https://www.bluebuttonshop.com/shops/product_detail.php?pid=101433&gender=W

Though am going to try to email Hender Scheme directly or have relative buy in Japan if price difference is big
post #21143 of 22223
Yea they move fairly quick, especially considering price. I wanted the 5 maybe proxy would be a better alternative. How much are they in japan?
post #21144 of 22223
$500
post #21145 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Those shoes look fantastic, what's the point of getting $600 shoes if you're not gonna get $600 worth of wear out of them? They're white, they're shoes, unless you live in a Logan's Run dome city, they're gonna get dirty.

edit: And if you live in a dome city, you're gonna be wearing circa-2009 Raf anyways so the point is moot
edit2: Even has zippers in the back for your space weed

5cbgeWY.jpg

I had these, sold them because my now-wife then-girlfriend kept calling me rocket man ala William Shatner spoken word swag
post #21146 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post


I had these, sold them because my now-wife then-girlfriend kept calling me rocket man ala William Shatner spoken word swag

 

Uh... that's a good thing?

post #21147 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlessphil View Post


Don't want to sound like an asshole but your shoes are good for the trashcan me thinks lol. I would not wear 600$ sneakers as everyday beaters... but that's just me. Because in this current state they looks like old stan smith someone would wear for mow lawning. How many days per week were you wearing them?, just curious...

Funny you say that because I have four pairs of Master ST's I rotate for yard work. All different colorways too. I've always wanted the Stan Smiths since high school but they never came out with an all-white colorway. To answer your question, I did most of the walking every other day on three of my trips last year.  As for the damage, that was all done locally when I go to bars and that's probably once a month. I gave up trying to keep them clean two months in, but plan to give it a try this weekend since I just re-upped on OxiClean from Costco.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post
 

Those SLPs look nice for flat feet. They have that same effect near the middle where the midsole bends out to accommodate the flat width. 

Agreed. This is what put the nail in the coffin for me (in regards to getting CP's):

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
   

Blech.
post #21148 of 22223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bussit View Post

Funny you say that because I have four pairs of Master ST's I rotate for yard work. All different colorways too. I've always wanted the Stan Smiths since high school but they never came out with an all-white colorway. To answer your question, I did most of the walking every other day on three of my trips last year.  As for the damage, that was all done locally when I go to bars and that's probably once a month. I gave up trying to keep them clean two months in, but plan to give it a try this weekend since I just re-upped on OxiClean from Costco.

Yea sorry If I sounded harsh but you're right that white shoes are almost impossible to keep neat. It's crazy what a night at the bar can do to sneakers heh! There is always one too drunk guy who steps on your toes and will permanently damage your toe box lol. I'll would never wear black shoes to a bar, it's dark/black or nothing hehe
post #21149 of 22223

That, heels, spilled drinks and everything in between compounded by the fact I have a habit of tripping over myself as shown by the scuff marks on the toe or my legs stop working as noted by the black streak on the side.  BLACK OUT OR NO OUT. Kidding aside, I agree with you on getting your money's worth...which is why I plan to do this http://drblogspot.blogspot.com/2012/07/diy-sneaker-sole-protection-saving-my.html to some of my shoes.

post #21150 of 22223
Bussit what are the details on those pants in that last pic? They look great.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***