Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1373post #20581 of 227481/12/14 at 9:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20582 of 227481/12/14 at 10:22pmpost #20583 of 227481/12/14 at 10:31pmpost #20584 of 227481/12/14 at 10:48pmQuote:
yeah, i have the white pleated from ss13. i missed the black leather/suede balmains on ssense as i was waiting for them to hit 70% (they never did). i'm also considering slp if i don't get those balenciagas.post #20585 of 227481/12/14 at 11:17pmpost #20586 of 227481/13/14 at 12:46ampost #20587 of 227481/13/14 at 7:51amHey guys,
I apologize in advance for a sizing question but since this might be my first pair of designer sneakers, I wanted to be sure.
I'm looking to cop a pair of the MMM mid GATs.
I'm a size 11.5 in high top Nikes which are what I wear more frequently as of now.
I'm an 10.5 or 11 in low top JV converse which I own 2 pairs of. I would say the 10.5 is slightly snug but still comfortable to wear. The 11 is more roomy but not too big in any way. Kind of depends on the thickness of the sock I'm wearing for both.
Would a 43 MMM GAT be too small for me?
Thanks for the help!
Really looking forward to finally getting a pair of these!
Also if anybody has a good place to get them cheap let me know! I've been scouring the internet and they don't seem to come up too often.
Thanks!post #20588 of 227481/13/14 at 8:13ampost #20589 of 227481/13/14 at 9:15ampost #20590 of 227481/13/14 at 10:25amQuote:
Those white waxed on the balmains look really nice, also wish my geos came with laces like thatpost #20591 of 227481/13/14 at 12:41pmpost #20592 of 227481/13/14 at 11:03pmpost #20593 of 227481/14/14 at 7:35ampost #20594 of 227481/14/14 at 9:05am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1229 Active Users (219 Members and 1010 Guests)
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 1 second ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 38 seconds ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 17 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on trousers 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...