Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1373post #20581 of 231441/12/14 at 9:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20582 of 231441/12/14 at 10:22pmpost #20583 of 231441/12/14 at 10:31pmpost #20584 of 231441/12/14 at 10:48pmQuote:
yeah, i have the white pleated from ss13. i missed the black leather/suede balmains on ssense as i was waiting for them to hit 70% (they never did). i'm also considering slp if i don't get those balenciagas.post #20585 of 231441/12/14 at 11:17pmpost #20586 of 231441/13/14 at 12:46ampost #20587 of 231441/13/14 at 7:51amHey guys,
I apologize in advance for a sizing question but since this might be my first pair of designer sneakers, I wanted to be sure.
I'm looking to cop a pair of the MMM mid GATs.
I'm a size 11.5 in high top Nikes which are what I wear more frequently as of now.
I'm an 10.5 or 11 in low top JV converse which I own 2 pairs of. I would say the 10.5 is slightly snug but still comfortable to wear. The 11 is more roomy but not too big in any way. Kind of depends on the thickness of the sock I'm wearing for both.
Would a 43 MMM GAT be too small for me?
Thanks for the help!
Really looking forward to finally getting a pair of these!
Also if anybody has a good place to get them cheap let me know! I've been scouring the internet and they don't seem to come up too often.
Thanks!post #20588 of 231441/13/14 at 8:13ampost #20589 of 231441/13/14 at 9:15ampost #20590 of 231441/13/14 at 10:25amQuote:
Those white waxed on the balmains look really nice, also wish my geos came with laces like thatpost #20591 of 231441/13/14 at 12:41pmpost #20592 of 231441/13/14 at 11:03pmpost #20593 of 231441/14/14 at 7:35ampost #20594 of 231441/14/14 at 9:05am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 946 Active Users (162 Members and 784 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 11 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › How is the fit of this glasses? 26 minutes ago
- › Suit question - shoulders 29 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...