Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 6/23/14 at 11:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1373post #20581 of 224401/12/14 at 9:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20582 of 224401/12/14 at 10:22pmpost #20583 of 224401/12/14 at 10:31pmpost #20584 of 224401/12/14 at 10:48pmQuote:
yeah, i have the white pleated from ss13. i missed the black leather/suede balmains on ssense as i was waiting for them to hit 70% (they never did). i'm also considering slp if i don't get those balenciagas.post #20585 of 224401/12/14 at 11:17pmpost #20586 of 224401/13/14 at 12:46ampost #20587 of 224401/13/14 at 7:51amHey guys,
I apologize in advance for a sizing question but since this might be my first pair of designer sneakers, I wanted to be sure.
I'm looking to cop a pair of the MMM mid GATs.
I'm a size 11.5 in high top Nikes which are what I wear more frequently as of now.
I'm an 10.5 or 11 in low top JV converse which I own 2 pairs of. I would say the 10.5 is slightly snug but still comfortable to wear. The 11 is more roomy but not too big in any way. Kind of depends on the thickness of the sock I'm wearing for both.
Would a 43 MMM GAT be too small for me?
Thanks for the help!
Really looking forward to finally getting a pair of these!
Also if anybody has a good place to get them cheap let me know! I've been scouring the internet and they don't seem to come up too often.
Thanks!post #20588 of 224401/13/14 at 8:13ampost #20589 of 224401/13/14 at 9:15ampost #20590 of 224401/13/14 at 10:25amQuote:
Those white waxed on the balmains look really nice, also wish my geos came with laces like thatpost #20591 of 224401/13/14 at 12:41pmpost #20592 of 224401/13/14 at 11:03pmpost #20593 of 224401/14/14 at 7:35ampost #20594 of 224401/14/14 at 9:05am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
Currently, there are 1577 Active Users (423 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 seconds ago
- › 토토사이트추천【 ＫΟ46ㆍＣΟＭ 】 스포츠토토사이트 안전놀이터 59 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › 토토사이트추천【 ＫΟ46ㆍＣΟＭ 】 안전놀이터추천 스포츠토토추천 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ISAIA Casentino Wool Peacoat sz 44R (US)/54R (EU) ...$2795 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...