Ordered on the 24th and the status still says "New Order" for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1362post #20416 of 2314412/29/13 at 9:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20417 of 2314412/29/13 at 10:51amI placed my SB orders on the 24th and 25th. Both are still under "New Order" status. It seems like they ship orders outside of NA first.Quote:Originally Posted by cl smooth
KVA multilace? A few people in this thread (particularly bows1) said that they fit TTS and he recommended getting the same size as your MMM size. Weird. Just ordered my pair so we'll see, but the gap between different posters is strange, unlike any other designer sneaker I can recall.
Didn't try on the mulitlace, just the sidelace and back zip. I'm a 11 in Jordan/Nike, 10 in Lanvin, 44 in CP, 44.5 in MMM, 10.5 Alden Indy, and a true 11 on the brannock device. In the KVAs I could fit into a 42, it was tight and preferred the 43 but still, they fit huge.post #20418 of 2314412/29/13 at 11:30am
Such discrepancies with sizing makes me think some people have really odd feet. I still mantain they´re TTS
kgfan, that blue is looking so pristine. How long have you had those??
PS: fwiw, my order from sneakerboy hasn´t shipped yet, but mine was on the 25th. I hope they ship tomorrow with new year coming and all.post #20419 of 2314412/29/13 at 11:44ampost #20420 of 2314412/29/13 at 12:34pmpost #20421 of 2314412/29/13 at 12:40pmpost #20422 of 2314412/29/13 at 5:13pmpost #20423 of 2314412/29/13 at 5:32pmQuote:
Bro, are you serious? I knew someone selling them in 43 last month, but the SF user here was looking for it in a 41/42. I'm willing to bet this person is trying to make BANK off them http://www.ebay.com/itm/271357217841 . They were sold very recently, but can't say whether it's the same person (on eBay) he dealt with or not.post #20424 of 2314412/29/13 at 6:09pmpost #20425 of 2314412/29/13 at 6:25pmpost #20426 of 2314412/29/13 at 7:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bussit
Bro, are you serious? I knew someone selling them in 43 last month, but the SF user here was looking for it in a 41/42. I'm willing to bet this person is trying to make BANK off them http://www.ebay.com/itm/271357217841 . They were sold very recently, but can't say whether it's the same person (on eBay) he dealt with or not.
cheers mate but yea 43 in those would be too large, there was a pair on sufu (maybe the same ones) i hummed and barred over for ages but decided to pass as i figured they'd be too largepost #20427 of 2314412/29/13 at 8:06pmpost #20428 of 2314412/29/13 at 8:12pmpost #20429 of 2314412/29/13 at 8:14pmQuote:
They shipped mine via TNT Express. If you are in the US, use this link to check status: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_us/site/home.html
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Indy Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...