Looks like he got hooves...cattle swag!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1344post #20147 of 2346810/24/13 at 12:38pmpost #20148 of 2346810/24/13 at 1:03pm
I actually think those Radidas look pretty awesome; especially the all black ones. I'd be tempted to pick them up if they were like $200 or less, but I believe they're supposed to be around $500+.
I'm sure they'll look like shit on 90% of people who buy them, but with the right outfit they'll look pretty slick. Quality looks good too.post #20149 of 2346810/24/13 at 1:21pmpost #20150 of 2346810/24/13 at 1:31pmpost #20151 of 2346810/24/13 at 1:44pmpost #20152 of 2346810/24/13 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by SuperflyBanana
Just copped these today: OG Margiela High-Tops (second version) size EU 44 for $129.
Found them on ebay.co.uk listed as "Men's Trainers".
Guess I got lucky with the bad advertising because only one person was bidding against me.
And before anybody says that there's probably something wrong with them, I got additional pictures from the seller and they're legit,
pretty much brand new.
UPDATE: Finally got these in the mail today and they're legit.
I just finished cleaning them up, even though they're pretty much brand new (they still had the tag on the insole), and I have to say...
BEST $129.00 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!!! Actually, best shoe purchase I've ever made. I'm really happy with them!
Here's some pictures...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #20153 of 2346810/24/13 at 10:01pmpost #20154 of 2346810/24/13 at 10:17pmQuote:
gonna need to hit this dude up for true mech steez:post #20155 of 2346810/24/13 at 10:44pmThread Starterpost #20156 of 2346810/25/13 at 4:49ampost #20157 of 2346810/25/13 at 5:50ampost #20158 of 2346810/25/13 at 9:53ampost #20159 of 2346810/25/13 at 10:21ampost #20160 of 2346810/25/13 at 2:56pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 25 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 54 seconds ago
- › DROPS!! FS : Dark Brown Coach Bleecker Leather Backpack+GIFT!. STEP... 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...