Looks like he got hooves...cattle swag!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 6/23/14 at 11:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1344
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20147 of 2244010/24/13 at 12:38pmpost #20148 of 2244010/24/13 at 1:03pm
I actually think those Radidas look pretty awesome; especially the all black ones. I'd be tempted to pick them up if they were like $200 or less, but I believe they're supposed to be around $500+.
I'm sure they'll look like shit on 90% of people who buy them, but with the right outfit they'll look pretty slick. Quality looks good too.post #20149 of 2244010/24/13 at 1:21pmpost #20150 of 2244010/24/13 at 1:31pmpost #20151 of 2244010/24/13 at 1:44pmpost #20152 of 2244010/24/13 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by SuperflyBanana
Just copped these today: OG Margiela High-Tops (second version) size EU 44 for $129.
Found them on ebay.co.uk listed as "Men's Trainers".
Guess I got lucky with the bad advertising because only one person was bidding against me.
And before anybody says that there's probably something wrong with them, I got additional pictures from the seller and they're legit,
pretty much brand new.
UPDATE: Finally got these in the mail today and they're legit.
I just finished cleaning them up, even though they're pretty much brand new (they still had the tag on the insole), and I have to say...
BEST $129.00 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!!! Actually, best shoe purchase I've ever made. I'm really happy with them!
Here's some pictures...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #20153 of 2244010/24/13 at 10:01pmpost #20154 of 2244010/24/13 at 10:17pmQuote:
gonna need to hit this dude up for true mech steez:post #20155 of 2244010/24/13 at 10:44pmThread Starterpost #20156 of 2244010/25/13 at 4:49ampost #20157 of 2244010/25/13 at 5:50ampost #20158 of 2244010/25/13 at 9:53ampost #20159 of 2244010/25/13 at 10:21am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Poor man's watch thread 21 seconds ago
- › Macedonia VS Belarus Live Stream 28 seconds ago
- › Styleforum Discount? 58 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › HD TV??//////England vs Lithuania live 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...