The $25 is probably to pay for shipping and the 3 weeks is to cover the shipping/handling/customs process.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20072 of 2314410/9/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem. If you decide to order directly from Lanvin see how much it would be for multiple pairs, if its not $25 per lace, I would be down for a couple pairs. I have been looking for quality 8mm waxed cotton laces and they are to find, the 4mm dress style are everywhere.post #20073 of 2314410/9/13 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #20074 of 2314410/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #20075 of 2314410/9/13 at 11:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
^ hell if I know... that's why I was thinking "what the fuck are you talking about?" But they don't need to be "Lanvin" laces... I'm sure there are similar laces that are indistinguishable or perhaps whoever makes the regular laces that Lanvin probably gets them from anyway. Any pointers are appreciated. Thx!
You could even try something like these Wolverine waxed flat laces. They only come in black or brown though.
Comparison:post #20076 of 2314410/10/13 at 12:22ampost #20077 of 2314410/10/13 at 12:31ampost #20078 of 2314410/10/13 at 3:06ampost #20079 of 2314410/10/13 at 9:38ampost #20080 of 2314410/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #20081 of 2314410/11/13 at 5:34pmpost #20082 of 2314410/12/13 at 11:50amQuote:
still bobos? wtf are you saying. They're made in the same factory as lanvin just have a different sole so yes they are baller and i'm 99% sure you have never handled a pair.post #20083 of 2314410/12/13 at 12:51pmQuote:
You know. Bobos, they make your feet feel fine. Bobos, they're just a dollar ninety-nine.
You're correct, I haven't handled those particular sneakers. However, I have owned and still own a lot of sneakers, several of which are probably made in the same factory as those. While they cost more than say.............Nike, Puma, or Adidas, I don't consider many of them to be "Baller."
My Common Projects Tournaments are a prime example. Great construction, materials, overall quality, but still not what I consider "Baller."
So what constitutes "Baller" to me? Construction? Materials? Price? Exclusivity? I can't really put my finger on it. But when I see it, I know. And when I look at those green sneakers, "NOT BALLER" is what pops up in my mind.post #20084 of 2314410/12/13 at 1:12pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...