The $25 is probably to pay for shipping and the 3 weeks is to cover the shipping/handling/customs process.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20072 of 2274810/9/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem. If you decide to order directly from Lanvin see how much it would be for multiple pairs, if its not $25 per lace, I would be down for a couple pairs. I have been looking for quality 8mm waxed cotton laces and they are to find, the 4mm dress style are everywhere.post #20073 of 2274810/9/13 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #20074 of 2274810/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #20075 of 2274810/9/13 at 11:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
^ hell if I know... that's why I was thinking "what the fuck are you talking about?" But they don't need to be "Lanvin" laces... I'm sure there are similar laces that are indistinguishable or perhaps whoever makes the regular laces that Lanvin probably gets them from anyway. Any pointers are appreciated. Thx!
You could even try something like these Wolverine waxed flat laces. They only come in black or brown though.
Comparison:post #20076 of 2274810/10/13 at 12:22ampost #20077 of 2274810/10/13 at 12:31ampost #20078 of 2274810/10/13 at 3:06ampost #20079 of 2274810/10/13 at 9:38ampost #20080 of 2274810/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #20081 of 2274810/11/13 at 5:34pmpost #20082 of 2274810/12/13 at 11:50amQuote:
still bobos? wtf are you saying. They're made in the same factory as lanvin just have a different sole so yes they are baller and i'm 99% sure you have never handled a pair.post #20083 of 2274810/12/13 at 12:51pmQuote:
You know. Bobos, they make your feet feel fine. Bobos, they're just a dollar ninety-nine.
You're correct, I haven't handled those particular sneakers. However, I have owned and still own a lot of sneakers, several of which are probably made in the same factory as those. While they cost more than say.............Nike, Puma, or Adidas, I don't consider many of them to be "Baller."
My Common Projects Tournaments are a prime example. Great construction, materials, overall quality, but still not what I consider "Baller."
So what constitutes "Baller" to me? Construction? Materials? Price? Exclusivity? I can't really put my finger on it. But when I see it, I know. And when I look at those green sneakers, "NOT BALLER" is what pops up in my mind.post #20084 of 2274810/12/13 at 1:12pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...