The $25 is probably to pay for shipping and the 3 weeks is to cover the shipping/handling/customs process.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 4/7/15 at 7:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20072 of 2268010/9/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
No problem. If you decide to order directly from Lanvin see how much it would be for multiple pairs, if its not $25 per lace, I would be down for a couple pairs. I have been looking for quality 8mm waxed cotton laces and they are to find, the 4mm dress style are everywhere.post #20073 of 2268010/9/13 at 7:14pmThread Starterpost #20074 of 2268010/9/13 at 8:19pmpost #20075 of 2268010/9/13 at 11:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
^ hell if I know... that's why I was thinking "what the fuck are you talking about?" But they don't need to be "Lanvin" laces... I'm sure there are similar laces that are indistinguishable or perhaps whoever makes the regular laces that Lanvin probably gets them from anyway. Any pointers are appreciated. Thx!
You could even try something like these Wolverine waxed flat laces. They only come in black or brown though.
Comparison:post #20076 of 2268010/10/13 at 12:22ampost #20077 of 2268010/10/13 at 12:31ampost #20078 of 2268010/10/13 at 3:06ampost #20079 of 2268010/10/13 at 9:38ampost #20080 of 2268010/11/13 at 1:11pmpost #20081 of 2268010/11/13 at 5:34pmpost #20082 of 2268010/12/13 at 11:50amQuote:
still bobos? wtf are you saying. They're made in the same factory as lanvin just have a different sole so yes they are baller and i'm 99% sure you have never handled a pair.post #20083 of 2268010/12/13 at 12:51pmQuote:
You know. Bobos, they make your feet feel fine. Bobos, they're just a dollar ninety-nine.
You're correct, I haven't handled those particular sneakers. However, I have owned and still own a lot of sneakers, several of which are probably made in the same factory as those. While they cost more than say.............Nike, Puma, or Adidas, I don't consider many of them to be "Baller."
My Common Projects Tournaments are a prime example. Great construction, materials, overall quality, but still not what I consider "Baller."
So what constitutes "Baller" to me? Construction? Materials? Price? Exclusivity? I can't really put my finger on it. But when I see it, I know. And when I look at those green sneakers, "NOT BALLER" is what pops up in my mind.post #20084 of 2268010/12/13 at 1:12pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › What to wear with these boots? 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 16 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 17 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 20 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...