Yes, they have leather soles (and nails).... People calling these balenciagas are joking right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1331
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19952 of 2314410/1/13 at 6:28ampost #19953 of 2314410/1/13 at 8:37ampost #19954 of 2314410/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #19955 of 2314410/1/13 at 1:41pmpost #19956 of 2314410/1/13 at 2:02pmpost #19957 of 2314410/1/13 at 9:47pmpost #19958 of 2314410/2/13 at 4:11am
If you stated $300 minimum for a pair of quality sneakers, I guess you assumed two things:
1 - traditional marketing channels (see my previous post)
2 - leather sneakers
How about canvas?
Are they baller/quality enough?
Kojima Genes, a lesser known Japanese brand, with your favorite Italian soles again? See also previous post regarding my question about the soles.
Not much options regarding size. Would love to see these in high tops. (Worth checking out their denim, too.)post #19959 of 2314410/2/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by name
National Standard "Fine Independent Brand" (their definition)
Is this your favorite Italian sole? What is the latest word on where it is produced, which sneaker companies utilize it and at what price points can you buy the various versions?
May be too cheap for you, since they use a different business model (a la Gustin & Unbranded for jeans):
And, you will have guessed, National Standard do not have the marketing budgets of brands such as Lanvin and Common Project. You pay for the real product not the commercials
Bonus article on how to wear ANY sneakers.
Commercials pay for themselves, if they didn't marketing wouldn't be a thing.
Saying "we spend our money on our product not our marketing" is a marketing ploy.post #19960 of 2314410/2/13 at 5:36ampost #19961 of 2314410/2/13 at 5:40amQuote:
Wouldn't be a thing...
It is not exclusive, not the only way. I mean traditional channels, wholesale, retail, advertising, glossy magazine covers, most expensive real estates in cities, stars, models, etc. Sure you can call non-marketing (in the traditional way) a kind of marketing too. Anyways, it has a name: guerrilla marketing.post #19962 of 2314410/2/13 at 5:42ampost #19963 of 2314410/2/13 at 6:26ampost #19964 of 2314410/2/13 at 6:57am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 22 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 26 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 27 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 31 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?