Yes, they have leather soles (and nails).... People calling these balenciagas are joking right?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 6/23/14 at 11:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Marketplace
The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1331
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19952 of 2244010/1/13 at 6:28ampost #19953 of 2244010/1/13 at 8:37ampost #19954 of 2244010/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #19955 of 2244010/1/13 at 1:41pmpost #19956 of 2244010/1/13 at 2:02pmpost #19957 of 2244010/1/13 at 9:47pmpost #19958 of 2244010/2/13 at 4:11am
If you stated $300 minimum for a pair of quality sneakers, I guess you assumed two things:
1 - traditional marketing channels (see my previous post)
2 - leather sneakers
How about canvas?
Are they baller/quality enough?
Kojima Genes, a lesser known Japanese brand, with your favorite Italian soles again? See also previous post regarding my question about the soles.
Not much options regarding size. Would love to see these in high tops. (Worth checking out their denim, too.)post #19959 of 2244010/2/13 at 5:34amQuote:Originally Posted by name
National Standard "Fine Independent Brand" (their definition)
Is this your favorite Italian sole? What is the latest word on where it is produced, which sneaker companies utilize it and at what price points can you buy the various versions?
May be too cheap for you, since they use a different business model (a la Gustin & Unbranded for jeans):
And, you will have guessed, National Standard do not have the marketing budgets of brands such as Lanvin and Common Project. You pay for the real product not the commercials
Bonus article on how to wear ANY sneakers.
Commercials pay for themselves, if they didn't marketing wouldn't be a thing.
Saying "we spend our money on our product not our marketing" is a marketing ploy.post #19960 of 2244010/2/13 at 5:36ampost #19961 of 2244010/2/13 at 5:40amQuote:
Wouldn't be a thing...
It is not exclusive, not the only way. I mean traditional channels, wholesale, retail, advertising, glossy magazine covers, most expensive real estates in cities, stars, models, etc. Sure you can call non-marketing (in the traditional way) a kind of marketing too. Anyways, it has a name: guerrilla marketing.post #19962 of 2244010/2/13 at 5:42ampost #19963 of 2244010/2/13 at 6:26ampost #19964 of 2244010/2/13 at 6:57am
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 7 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...