Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1213post #18181 of 231442/7/13 at 9:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18182 of 231442/7/13 at 9:35ampost #18183 of 231442/7/13 at 9:40amQuote:
Those just look pretty worn. "Good" condition and a picture that is taken far away aren't comforting.post #18184 of 231442/7/13 at 9:47amQuote:Originally Posted by ImaPro
Anyway It would be nice for someone to come up with interesting shape/design sneakers, not same things with better materials. I know there arent many things you could do but it'd be nice like when kva's came out .
Also getting bored of that cp sole in everything
agree. Love them, but they are still too familiar. I think I've convinced myself to go with bottega veneta instead, if I can find a damn pair. I'll probably change my mind by next weekpost #18185 of 231442/7/13 at 9:48amQuote:
Yeah that is why I tend to stay away from sellers I do not know, coming from buying Nikes and Jordans, people always say NDS (near deadstock) or "great condition" but most have a different definition for those terms and sellers tends to exaggerate their description. Main reason I only try to buy new from reputable sellers I do not know or familiar with.
I'd still give it a shot though if the seller could provide better pics.post #18186 of 231442/7/13 at 9:49amQuote:
BV sneakers doesn't really look that original either, they just incorporate their signature weaving on the sneakers and not much else, their sneakers looks like Tods with weaved leather.post #18187 of 231442/7/13 at 10:59ampost #18188 of 231442/7/13 at 4:41pmpost #18189 of 231442/7/13 at 4:51pmpost #18190 of 231442/7/13 at 5:00pmpost #18191 of 231442/7/13 at 6:59pm
Damn, those balenciagas are making my love for the brand´s sneakers grow further and further. Arenas always struck me a bit odd, but now I´m finding myself liking them a lot.
Would like to snatch a pair as my next sneakers this year, but I also want bbs bamba, kva icarus and mmm vag... well, I guess it´s good I have no money for purchases right nowpost #18192 of 231442/7/13 at 7:04pmpost #18193 of 231442/7/13 at 8:03pmpost #18194 of 231442/7/13 at 8:07pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Suit colors 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 16 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 20 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...