Recent Images In This Thread
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCommon Projectstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCommon Projects Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandConversetagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandConverse All Startagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemCostume National Homme Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemFendi Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- itemGivenchy Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryHightop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemJil Sander Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemLanvin Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryLowtop Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemPs Paul Smith Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySlip On Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lanvin Nylon Captoes - Size 9D Last post on 5/14/12 at 2:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects F/W 12-13 Last post on 7/30/15 at 11:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- Removing patent from Lanvin sneakers Last post on 7/19/12 at 9:38am in Classic Menswear
- Side-Zip High-top Sneakers - Alejandro Ingelmo Last post on 2/25/12 at 4:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Common Projects CP Desert Boot Suede Chukka Brown 41 Last post on 12/2/11 at 3:34pm in Buying and Selling
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** - Page 1200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17987 of 231441/23/13 at 4:55pmpost #17988 of 231441/23/13 at 5:39pmpost #17989 of 231441/23/13 at 5:47pmpost #17990 of 231441/23/13 at 9:13pmpost #17991 of 231441/23/13 at 10:04pmpost #17992 of 231441/24/13 at 12:12am
Good price, Might have to check them out this weekQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
10 SEI 0 OTTO do not look great at all...someone buy and post some real life photos.
RAF still with the better sneakers in the last pages sans the RO Moo posted.
I think this pair is nicer than what I have seen, browsing this thread for awhile now:
Those are awful. product shot is terrible too, are those stray fabric hairs on the other side of the velcro strap?
Since you mentioned KVA, BBS and CP I would check out the 10SO that I linked above. They're definitely cheaper than BBS and seem to aesthetically live somewhere between the 3 of them. Personally I'd wait for the BBS since you already seem to have a rotation of sneakers including KVA. They are way cool and unique and the rubber will slowly degrade showing off the actual sole. They run like 2 sizes small though.
Side note, does anyone have info on these?:
Saw them at HLo and American Rag and I thought they were like a poor mans dunk, but the leather is pretty nice and thick. Although the staple in the back was a bit much in the homage department.post #17993 of 231441/24/13 at 12:33pmpost #17994 of 231441/24/13 at 4:04pmpost #17995 of 231441/24/13 at 4:22pmpost #17996 of 231441/24/13 at 4:46pmpost #17997 of 231441/24/13 at 4:49pmpost #17998 of 231441/24/13 at 5:35pmpost #17999 of 231441/24/13 at 5:53pm
- ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)***
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Rebuild By Needles - Ribbon Flannel Size M 1 minute ago
- › HENDER SCHEME MIP-01 Size 5 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › TAKAHIRO MIYASHITA THE SOLOIST Wild Compact Down Vest 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...